• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vesper Merchants' Association Ships Missing, Reward Offered

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
ATLANTIC--The Vesper Merchants' Association, according to a statement released by EM Nestor, is offering a reward for two missing merchant vessels. According to EM Nestor:

The Vesper Merchants' Association is looking for information about two ships that were supposed to have docked two weeks ago in Vesper. The names of the ships are the SS Eclipse and the SS Shadow; one was carrying bottles of rum, the other clothing. If you have any information, please contact the Vesper Merchants' Association. The reward is 25,000 gold coins. More to come . . . .

This story is developing.

http://www.uoledger.com/vesper-merchants-association-ships-missing-reward-offered/

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Rum? What Rum? *hic*
Bahaha, I knew it. I ran by your house earlier while looking for IDOCs. I was wondering why those boats were sitting on your porch!

Edit: I ran by your houses.

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Someone have the number for the SEALs?