• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Very Specific Context in Which I am Experiencing Horrible Lag

A

Alaster The Mad

Same problem here, EC client, it freezes when cursor comes over macro icons, or in the "black zone" (outside the game window)

Happens mostly in Terra Sanctum and Ice West (the teleporter south of Papua) champ spawns.

Also, noticable heavy memory leak after 40/45 mins of playing, but, hey, i think everyone knows.

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
one thing that i find reaaaally strange, if is i leave the client minimized for a few hours or so, and maximize it, the entire screen is black, and its only taking up about 20k mem instead of the usual 1,000,987. and i cannot play until its restarted.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
one thing that i find reaaaally strange, if is i leave the client minimized for a few hours or so, and maximize it, the entire screen is black, and its only taking up about 20k mem instead of the usual 1,000,987. and i cannot play until its restarted.
I have that same experience. I think it is an unrelated bug.