• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Very Sad News About Ozog

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I just received word that the player of Ozog Gaintfart passed away in his sleep last night. Ozog has visited Baja a few times and the RP goblins here on Baja are part of the his group on Chesapeake. There is going to be vigil at his house on Pitmuck (Horseshoe Island, Trammel) tonight at 9 PM EST.

NEWS - Pitmuck is grieving, Britannia is that much poorer a place

*a very sad WildStar*

This is indeed very sad news. The family of NBT and our Queen Scarlett, will miss Ozog terribly. Scarlett most especially held Ozog deep in her heart. While Scarlett has not played in some time due to health issues she always asks about her UO family and friends. This news will be most difficult for me to share with her today. Ozog was a true and loyal friend to all who knew him. His wit and goblin ways crept into my own heart which will forever remember him. Raises Ice Cream Cone in silent salute to our friend Ozog

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
We will be completing Ozog's last planned event in his honor. As Ozog always said, all inbited. Sunday, May 1st, 7:30pm EST at the Void Pool on Chesapeake. Here is his post: EBIL

Girl Scout Edith

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We will be completing Ozog's last planned event in his honor. As Ozog always said, all inbited. Sunday, May 1st, 7:30pm EST at the Void Pool on Chesapeake. Here is his post: EBIL

Calling ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL Baja Girl Scout Troop #1 Girls!

Please attend this event if at all possible. Handing out cookies, fighting, guarding, healing, what ever you want to do. If you can make the trip to Chessy this night to supply cookies and other needed items your efforts will be appreciated.

Make sure your uniform is neat and has no drips of ice cream!

Please send me a message if you need anything.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Pitmuck and Chesapeake would like to thank Wildstar, the Girl Scouts and others from Baja that braved the cross-shard journey to help honor Ozog's last event in the Void Pool. The group made it through 60 levels to complete Ozog's last scheduled event.

void pool.jpg