• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Very Nice Sampire ring

Rhonster

Adventurer
sorry im back a few days im busy got unexpected work i dont use ICQ but im looking guild/ally members transfer a few day more i can find i can transfer if no just sorry :/

Rhonster

Adventurer
@Lex Darion first sorry im newbie in game i didnt know all rules but there is no wrong. u can check what i write in post. if i can find transfer i can do it after that i found transfer (Daphene) but she transfered before auction after that i tried one day to find transfer but didnt and i sold this ring in game because of need somey for soulstone. again if im wrong im sorry but there is no mistake i think thanks again. u can ask any Wraiths members and ally's i write so much i need transfer. Good Luck.