• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Very Important Please read! There is an Imposter!

BriarRose_Qwennie

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Hey guys Important message from me!! please listen up

*******I just had a friend of mine send me a message about them getting contacted by someone on stratics by someone claiming to be my hubby.....obviously was not my husband I just want you all aware that there is an imposter trying to use my name/my hubbys name. My Icq is- 603720595. My hubbys icq is- 631635630. If someone is trying to make a deal with you claiming to be me or the husband please check the icq # if it is not one of the above's # or a private message from this named account (I will also verify with icq) Then it is not us. Just glad that a friend of mine brought this to my attention and did not fall for it!***Beware!!! :heart: Briar

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor

Since there's a fest coming up at the end of December, and imposters always seem to pop up before fests, make sure you verify ID via ICQ or other means when trading with anyone. Decadence, Longtooths, Nails, myself... the list of people whose names people have tried to impersonate in the past is a long one.

Spiffykeen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is this..... in the correct forum? :eyes: I mean, I'm sorry for your troubles! Good lucking sorting it all out!

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey guys Important message from me!! please listen up

*******I just had a friend of mine send me a message about them getting contacted by someone on stratics by someone claiming to be my hubby.....obviously was not my husband I just want you all aware that there is an imposter trying to use my name/my hubbys name. My Icq is- 603720595. My hubbys icq is- 631635630. If someone is trying to make a deal with you claiming to be me or the husband please check the icq # if it is not one of the above's # or a private message from this named account (I will also verify with icq) Then it is not us. Just glad that a friend of mine brought this to my attention and did not fall for it!***Beware!!! :heart: Briar
What are your characters names and their guild abbreviations and names? The imposters can use the same character name in game but shouldn't be able to fake the guild info.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I too was thinking, wrong forum.

BriarRose_Qwennie

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Well the person trying to make a trade was for siege items but involved atl gold is was I was told by my friend so I thought good to post here as well... And yes we have a guild I need to snap a picture of that and post it. Ty for the idea! :heart: