• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Verum

S

Strycher

Please ICQ me or open up you PM so that I can PM you. We need to talk. Since I obviously am not welcome in Vent right now so I cannot talk to you.

Please respond.

G

Last time I saw him he was in Luna fighting me and Tek

I know Verum was there fighting beside Junior, Roy, and some tamer oh ya King Ed... anyways I hope I was of some help

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

Last time I saw him he was in Luna fighting me and Tek

I know Verum was there fighting beside Junior, Roy, and some tamer oh ya King Ed... anyways I hope I was of some help

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you think he caught that? HaHahaha

I do enjoy your witt ...

S

Strycher

I am glad you all find this humorous. I may have lost many good friendships because of this whole thing. Please, do enjoy yourselves.

G

If you lost anyone as a friend then they obviously was not you friend to begin with...

And you made the decision to leave your alliance no one forced you...

And I find nothing funny about what King Ed did... I was just pointing out that he will not be removed...

He offers to much to them so he will continue to get away with anything he wants...

S

Strycher

<blockquote><hr>

If you lost anyone as a friend then they obviously was not you friend to begin with...

[/ QUOTE ]

Your wrong about that. It is just that some people do not have the conviction to leave like I did. It is hard to leave everyone you like and fight with daily in this game behind. You are right however that nobody forced me to. It was my decision and mine alone. That however does not make the decision any easier or any more desirable.

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

I am glad you all find this humorous. I may have lost many good friendships because of this whole thing. Please, do enjoy yourselves.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh get real... If it had been one of us women of Siege that did all the drama as you guys have been causing... there would have been crude jokes about Drama Queens... Don't want me to enjoy myself... then quit entertaining me. :p

S

Strycher

It is simply a very good exercise at revealing the character of various people. I have learned an enormous amount about people through this.

As I said before, I am glad you are entertained.

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

It is simply a very good exercise at revealing the character of various people. I have learned an enormous amount about people through this.

As I said before, I am glad you are entertained.

[/ QUOTE ]

The only thing you could possibly learn from your experience of that group as kage has pointed out is that they will choose Edward over you..You have to go along with it or leave.. They choose to rationalize their justification of Edwards and if you think this is the first time HE has shown his true character then you are in the dark there..... I don't know how he does it.. or why they are so loyal to him but they are and that should tell you a lot about their character... Don't be afraid to judge them because of it... I'm sorry this is upsetting you but the funny part is that everyone knew what would happen because this has happened before when Edward caused problems... I'm plenty sure that his behavior didn't surprise Krystal at all because it didn't surprise anyone else.. I'm sorry he did that to Krystal... If you get manipulated into their way of thinking and accepting then that is on you... They are wrong ... You are right... Don't let peer pressure change your stance... Many people take the stance that if it doesn't involve them then they don't care.. In fact I would venture to say 95 percent of the players have this attitude... You just ran into it big time.. And the jerks of this world use it to their advantage to repeat what ever they hell they want to do..

S

Strycher

I understand completely Magnolia. The character being revealed in my previous post though, was yours.

<blockquote><hr>

Oh get real... If it had been one of us women of Siege that did all the drama as you guys have been causing... there would have been crude jokes about Drama Queens... Don't want me to enjoy myself... then quit entertaining me. :p

[/ QUOTE ]

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

I understand completely Magnolia. The character being revealed in my previous post though, was yours.

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well damn.. I guess you shut me up.. :p

*cries*

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well damn.. I guess you shut me up.. :p

*cries*

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl.. on second thought... I think you should rejoin that group.. hehehe..

G

Im sure you will still be running with them in the near future u just probably want be officially allied...

G

Replying to OP just because... This is for all of you.

Be cool, like Fonzy. *nods*

S

Strycher

<blockquote><hr>

LOL, not long at all.
Hes out running around with Countlove right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, your a pretty smart guy. But just in case you MAY not have ALL of the facts, let me fill you in.

1. My former enemies are still my enemies.

2. My former guildmates, are still my friends. Thus meaning I will not attack them until this thing is completely resolved one way or another. Depending on how it is resolved will dictate what will happen in the future. I am sure if King Ed stays and I continuously attack him it will not be long before they start attacking me. I however do not plan to make that first step.

3. I am not guilded with the alliance any longer. I do not share their vent, map, and rarely recieve any ICQ's. I have only talked for about 2 minutes with ANY of the members in the last 24 hours.

If you call being in the same place as CountLove hoping to drop a common enemy that both of us share, then ya, I guess I am just fighting right along side of him.

Give me a break...

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

LOL, not long at all.
Hes out running around with Countlove right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, your a pretty smart guy. But just in case you MAY not have ALL of the facts, let me fill you in.

1. My former enemies are still my enemies.

2. My former guildmates, are still my friends. Thus meaning I will not attack them until this thing is completely resolved one way or another. Depending on how it is resolved will dictate what will happen in the future. I am sure if King Ed stays and I continuously attack him it will not be long before they start attacking me. I however do not plan to make that first step.

3. I am not guilded with the alliance any longer. I do not share their vent, map, and rarely recieve any ICQ's. I have only talked for about 2 minutes with ANY of the members in the last 24 hours.

If you call being in the same place as CountLove hoping to drop a common enemy that both of us share, then ya, I guess I am just fighting right along side of him.

Give me a break...

[/ QUOTE ]

Storytime.... but hey it's NBD! lol... we all know you have principles...*coughs*

G

Good call. Now the rest of you get back in game and kill each other. *nods*

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

Good call. Now the rest of you get back in game and kill each other. *nods*

[/ QUOTE ]

ahhh sweet music...

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

"Every man who is truly a man must learn to be alone in the midst of all others, and if need be against all others"

-Romain Rolland

Theres no excuse for that behavior, he's an addolesent in an adult body. Attacking a persons core love for ones mother,

Krystal our deepest sympothy goes out for you and your family's lose at this time, most if not all of the Siege community wish you the very best right now.

An this so called alliance chooses to keep individual's like that, whats it say about the character of the ones who remain? or are in leadership positions, absolutly the worst display of leadership I personally have ever seen in my years on this shard,

Pathetic King Edward Real Fricking pathetic

S

Sir Ha-ward

I personally commend the handful that left out of protest because of this. I cannot believe for a second that one person will be put ahead of all of these people who recently took a stand against someone who has been labeled"shard trasH" for so many years. Hopefully it will get resolved in a way suitable for everyone with the exception of the individual "shard trash". As i said before i just dont see this one piece of trash being kept over all of these other people who have left that alliance because of him/her.

P

Punani/Atilla

AH, PERFECT POST BY ELMER:

Krys has had ups and downs with old elmer here (so have I, hehe). That said, someting RL horrible happens to Krystal and look how he responds. Like a person who has compassion. That post is something you should look at ed. Read his response, know where he is coming from (there is some bad UO blood with these two) and see how mature and compasionate he is regarding a RL event. +1 RL Karma.

Now, that said, I am even more impressed by the way the community has responded to this. I have always known the community as a whole is great, but the fact that enemies pass on condolances and some quit their guild over ED's actions, speaks volumes. I know it is hard to leave you friends. Hopefully they will get this right and drop the bad for the good.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

AH, PERFECT POST BY ELMER:

Krys has had ups and downs with old elmer here (so have I, hehe). That said, someting RL horrible happens to Krystal and look how he responds. Like a person who has compassion. That post is something you should look at ed. Read his response, know where he is coming from (there is some bad UO blood with these two) and see how mature and compasionate he is regarding a RL event. +1 RL Karma.

Now, that said, I am even more impressed by the way the community has responded to this. I have always known the community as a whole is great, but the fact that enemies pass on condolances and some quit their guild over ED's actions, speaks volumes. I know it is hard to leave you friends. Hopefully they will get this right and drop the bad for the good.

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed

K

Kat SP

<blockquote><hr>

I personally commend the handful that left out of protest because of this. I cannot believe for a second that one person will be put ahead of all of these people who recently took a stand against someone who has been labeled"shard trasH" for so many years. Hopefully it will get resolved in a way suitable for everyone with the exception of the individual "shard trash". As i said before i just dont see this one piece of trash being kept over all of these other people who have left that alliance because of him/her.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

I

imported_Krystal

thank you everyone (friends and enemies) for ur support. i very much appreciate it:)

Elmer that was very sweet of u thx:)

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

you see thats exactly it, we didnt keep ed over anyone else.they all left of their own accord. point of fact there was no decision either way on ED because unlike all those who left he remained true to his alliance. while i have no problems with anyone that left personally i also am not saddened that anyone left. if there going to leave over one of our own griefing an enemy factioneer (no matter how bad taste it was) i say good luck with that we are stronger without you.

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it seems i was wrong and our alliance did sell you out ed, sorry man your always welcome at my place.

K

Kat SP

As far as I'm concerned, you're just as bad by supporting him. You 2 belong together. If you had any balls, you'd put your money where your mouth is and go join him.

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

As far as I'm concerned, you're just as bad by supporting him. You 2 belong together. If you had any balls, you'd put your money where your mouth is and go join him.

[/ QUOTE ]

i unlike alot of ppl that left over this crap with krystal/ed i have unwavering loyalty to my guild and its associates. the fact that you even posted some garbage like this tells me you know exactly nothing about me or how i operate.
someone should wash your mouth out boy.

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

Lets see how you feel when its your mother?

Boy!

Kat is absolutly right, your just as unethical, moraly deficient, with zero commen sence as ed, and if your mother raised you to be like this!

you should both be very ashamed of yourselves!

Ill tell you this BoY!!
If Kat was to Leave Sp or krystal or many others, there would be an outcry for suport on there behalf, Why?? because they have come to Siege and made it a far better place because of there postive impact, it would be much lesser of a shard without them here........

Its because of people like you and ed with your LACK!! of ethical standards, thats brought down the good name of Siege Perilous, and put a black mark against the shard we have so vigoursly tried to make better!

Every community whether virtual or not has its bottom feeding under belly, and you have officially arrived, I congragulate you on making this shard a far lesser place with your active presence!

Hope Sp shuns the likes of you two.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

and Countlove

They are starting a guild

All The Kings Men - ATKM coming to a stable near you.

K

Kat SP

All the kings horses and all the kings men.. couldn't put Siege back together again. Hmmm... I wonder who's gonna be Humpty Dumpty?

Humpy Dumpty jumped on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a big fall. Sounds like it could be Dante!?

N

Nerf-Herder

RTLFC...

Just a little FYI for anyone interested in some King hunting. He seems to use that stable on the road roughly halfway between Luna and Umbra.

It's a bit of a hike, but there is one there.

Happy Hunting!

G

<blockquote><hr>

I personally commend the handful that left out of protest because of this.

[/ QUOTE ]
In my humble opinion it wasn't protest so much as refusing to associate with a person who so seriously compromises your own personal beliefs. It was also more than a handfull.