• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Venom?

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
so save me from more crap i am enduring anyone know how to get venom, peace just pisses the stupid this off (and me), kill them and you get venom at about 1/1,000,000 anyone having more luck than me?

N

Nastia Cross

You need the snake charming flute. A carpenter with musicianship can craft it, you need boards and blight.

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you have a gm poisoner, you can also get a bonus when milking the snake. Sometimes (rarely) you will get extra venom,

R

Radix

If you have a gm poisoner, you can also get a bonus when milking the snake. Sometimes (rarely) you will get extra venom,
and for milking the serpents you need a empty venom vial, i know it can be crafted with sand, but some npc sell it?

K

King Durango

I was wondering about this too. However, on Wednesday night I used my Peacer Bard, with an exceptional instrument only, to attempt to get some venom from a Silver Serpent and although I was unsuccessful, one out of the ten or so I killed had a vial on its corpse and it didn't require using any of the empty vials I had in my pack.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are an uncommon drop on all silver serpents - but yes as Nastia Cross and Shellybean mention above, it specifically requires a snake charming flute and the crafted vials to get it on demand.