• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vendors

• Thread starter ¥§hàdòw¥
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
¥

¥§hàdòw¥

My brother and I share a tower and he's pretty paranoid about making it a public house. I'd like to set up a vendor, but I can't without making it a public house. So, I see these Vendor Rental contracts, which makes me wonder if you can place vendors at other people's houses. Is this true? If so, does anyone know of anybody renting vendor space?

Forgive my newbness, but it's been a while since I've dealt with vendors.

W

woj1s

Why not make the house public and just lock your door with your key?

B

Brian Bóruma

If your on LS you can rent a spot on my Luna house roof.

I charge $2,000 a week.

Hit me up on ICQ 366-484-647

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
If your on LS you can rent a spot on my Luna house roof.

I charge $2,000 a week.

Hit me up on ICQ 366-484-647
I am interested but where is the house in luna? our outside walls? and when is a good time to talk to you ? evenings?

B

Brian Bóruma

I am interested but where is the house in luna? our outside walls? and when is a good time to talk to you ? evenings?
Hi Storm

In the evening for sure the house is inside Luna walls :D