• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying and Selling] Vendors with jumbled messes

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep I hate it because you never know what good items might be just sitting behind all of that stuff. And I hate the EC client so I refuse to download it just for a vendors.

Adrianas

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What's with vendors stocking items like this?
View attachment 12814
What they have said is correct. But it is soooo simple to fix. You have an option in Enhanced Client to view "legacy containers" - so you load your vendor, then turn on the legacy container view, which will look exactly as it does in Classic Client. So you can move stuff around so everyone can see it. Then you turn off legacy container view because in EC you can see and find things *much* easier with grid view.

Donal Mor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stuck with EC client... for some reason the classic client always crashes out.

Adrianas

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stuck with EC client... for some reason the classic client always crashes out.
Run it with Pinco's if you are not already. I resisted Pinco's for some time - then I had a love-hate relationship with it. Finally, I learned enough about it to like certain aspects of it.

If you have not used Pinco's, the first time you download it will seem to take forever - but only that first time. And once you are running it the FIRST thing you will want to do is turn off the stupid "Diablo Style Health Bars" - you can find this near the bottom of the Pinco's tab under settings. Other than that, it has a lot of flexibility. You can turn off anything he has that you don't like. And if you're already running with Pinco's just ignore this crazy woman in the corner here....

Last edited:

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yea Pinco does nice work. He took my crystal porter program and included it in his EC.

Adrianas

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea Pinco does nice work. He took my crystal porter program and included it in his EC.
I hope that was with your blessings! *twitch* (Sorry, that's the author in me. Copyright/intellectual property stuff always makes me twitch, lol.)

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
heheheh yea I know what you mean! and yes it was with my blessing.