• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vendors Wanted for Blue Wolf Traders

Alcestis

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everybody,

With some vendors dropping and a fair few lazy vendor-butts in need of kicking, I am yet again looking to ‘recruit’ new shopkeepers for my mall, blue wolf traders.

Rent= 0gp
Traffic= High
Rules= Uniform, Naming Policy, Keep your vendor stocked

- For the LEFT wing of the shop:

1. Bulk Woods
2. Bulk Metals
3. Bulk Leathers
4. Bulk Regs
5. Plants & Seeds (can give out 5 vendors for this, preferably to one dedicated gardener)
6. Dragon Barding Deeds
7. Stone Furniture

- For the MAIN & RIGHT wings of the shop:

1. BRSK Armor
2. Runic Crafted Weaps
3. High-end loot (weaps, armor, jewelry)
4. Peerless loot
5. Music Gears
6. Golden Skulls
7. Rubble
8. Spring cleaning: Turn-in Items or Rewards or both
9. Artifacts
10. Marties
11. Powerscrolls (at least +15)
12. Bod-Rewards

Or a mix of any of the above.

I probably forgot lots of possibilities, so if there’s a different type of vendor you’d be interested in running, feel free to let me know here or on ICQ 38970131.

You can find more information about the shop on our website, www.bluewolftraders.net

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
11. Powerscrolls (at least +15)
I would really like to see a +10 vendor as well. I never seem to find enough
+10 vendors when I´m in need of a scroll...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not wanting to steal the post but check single vendor dark moon of mihr in luna east.....normally always got +10 scrolls in stock very cheap too

Alcestis

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We actually had a guy doing +10s, but he was telling me just yesterday how the Turn-in is making it impossible to keep them stocked at a price that would appeal to the people who need 10s. But sure, add 10s to the list then if there's a market for em :)

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
@ THP - Thanks for the tip. Will keep that in mind.

@ Alcestis - Fair enough. During the turn-ins I can see that happen. But perhaps after the turn-ins U can try one and see how it goes...

:)

Faith

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd stock my vendor, but my account ran out of gametime :( (what happens to all my stuff?). Haven't been able to catch you on ICQ to tell you, so I'll post it here now :p

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would really like to see a +10 vendor as well. I never seem to find enough
+10 vendors when I´m in need of a scroll...

I have 110's tucked away. If you let me know what you need, I'll be happy to let you have what you need if we have it :)

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have 110's tucked away. If you let me know what you need, I'll be happy to let you have what you need if we have it :)
I appreciate your offer. :thumbup1:

Although I´m good atm. A few nights ago I was out looking for a +10 Tactics but couldn´t find one and I felt like I looked in many shops all over. I had to get a +20 and spend money that I didn´t want to spend at that moment. Poor me... :mf_prop:

It´s just that I like to make new and different chars all the time and many times when I´m in need of a special +10 I can´t seem to find a vendor that has one...

Oh well, enough of me whining here and back on topic. :)

Again, thanks for your offer. :)