• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vendors wanted, excellent location.

R

Ravahan

I looked over the rules thread and didn't see anything saying advertising for things like this was a no-no, so I'm gonna post this here considering the poor traffic the trade forum gets.

-----
I've recently re-aquired the only house visable from Minoc Moongate in Trammel, and have lots of vendor spots to fill. Due to the accessability of the mall, if a player visits once and likes what they see, they can and will come back again and again. Who doesn't carry, on every character, a rune for a moongate?

Services I plan to and have previously offered will include all standard mall stuff like gating, book dropping, rune dropping (not that the latter is particularly necessary). In the past, I've maintained a rune library and website for the mall, though I don't know whether or not I'll go that route this time.

All 18 vendor locations are visable from the actual gate. I'm offering a week free while I'm getting the mall off the ground, and afterwords rent is 10k weekly.

You may PM me here, or contact me via any reasonably popular messenger, or leave a message on the bullitin board if you would like more details or to sign up. I hope to fill many spots this week.. After all, the more vendors we have stocked with useful items, the more folk will visit!

Contact info;
ICQ- 246-034-670
Yahoo!- soul_of_the_black_star
MSN- [email protected]
AIM- philip1duckett85

T

Tazar

I looked over the rules thread and didn't see anything saying advertising for things like this was a no-no, so I'm gonna post this here considering the poor traffic the trade forum gets.
Very grey area here. Technically, we do not allow buy/sell/trade threads here, and you are "selling" vendor locations for a set period of time (OK... So I'm in real-estate sales/leasing/management IRL). However, this is also a service (new establishment) so I am going to leave it here.

This does not mean that another mod or admin will not choose to move it at a later date - and if the board gets a lot of these, I reserve the right to change my mind. :p

Safe Journeys!