• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] vendors at Luna Vendor house - remove your vendors please

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am now the owner of Luna vendor House, Weasels old shop at Luna South road. There are still a few of the old vendors that haven`t heard that the ownership has changed.

All contracts have been set to not renew, I would really appreciate it if all vendor owners could dismiss theirs before the contract expire. That way I am able go in customization mode faster.

As soon as I feel confident that the design is something that can last awhile, I will again open up the shop for people to place vendors. Just give me a week or so :)

If your vendor expire before you are able to dismiss it yourself, you can find all items and gold on your vendor through the house sign.

You have 7 days before that too expire I think.Not really sure about that part though, others may know more.

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats Serafi, with your shopping experience, I'm sure it will be a well run establishment!

Madrid

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Serafi,

I'll try and get my vendors out of there sometime tomorrow (Saturday). Need to figure out how I want to do it.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We have our guild vendor there, but the guy who runs it wont be back untill monday. So he will remove it when he gets back.

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A note to the remaining vendor owners: Please dismiss your vendor completely. It is not enough to just empty it as it will go through the cycle anyway, blocking customization. For some vendors that means another 4 days wait - and then the time in the house sign on top of that before I can go in customization mode, finish my design and open it up again.

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We have our guild vendor there, but the guy who runs it wont be back untill monday. So he will remove it when he gets back.
Thanks. And thank you Madrid as well. You are of course both welcome to place vendors again when I have finished the design. I know removing vendors suck, but sadly there is no other way of changing the house.

Madrid

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Vendors are down. Now I'm back on the streets again unable to make a living! I may have to take up Piracy once again in order to make ends meet.;)

Good luck with house and the interior decorating!

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Madrid.

Vendor owners that still havent taken down their vendors are :
Boomboom
Norlamin
ImBuR
The Hands of God
drewster
Hue Sigil
Machina
Markus
Dan Swano

Attached is the list of vendors now in sign and how much time owners have left to grab them.

Attachments

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All vendors are now gone from the plot and moved to the sign. This is the last reminder from me to those that still havent grabbed their vendors.