• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vendors and packing crate

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been searching for hours but cant find the info...

When Vendor expires and sits in the packing crate, how many hours do they sit in there before they too vanish?

Anyone know?

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the owner has over 100 hours to claim them before they turn into a backpack that you can take.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not exactly. I have seen it around 107 on vendors that have ended up in my moving crate. I'll see if I can find more detail for you.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is from the publish 20 notes, so I don't know how accurate this is anymore, but it's something.

For the first 10 days after being re-deeded, only the vendor's owner will be able to access its inventory. They will be able to reclaim both the "funds held for you" and "gold in my account" funds from their vendors. After the 10 days are up, the contents of the vendor will be dumped into the house's moving crate and the house owner will be able to take possession of the items.

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm i remember it coming up with how many hours in the past

Its just remembering how many hours it actually is :-s