• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vendor Shops?

S

shulginist

Are there many vendor shops outside of the greater luna area to shop at? Any help would be appreciated I have some gold thats burning a hole in my pocket.

S

shulginist

Oh speaking of shops is yours the one in the far corner in luna by chance?

Lexfixr

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Far north east corner yuppers let me know what ur looking for and I may know where you can find it I have no problems telling you where stuff is

S

shulginist

Couple things. I have bought a few things from your vendor the last few days and one of them was a midsized diamond. I have some of the large ones but where did the midsized ones that you have been putting up come from?

N

Nenime

Far north east corner yuppers let me know what ur looking for and I may know where you can find it I have no problems telling you where stuff is
If I may ask, I'm searching for 'Lieutenant of The Britannian Royal Guard'. Somebody sell's this? I couldn't find it yet.

Lexfixr

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
To:Nenime
My friends know I check the DF vendors a lot, some for my shop but Im a collector got 4 homes stuffed. I havent seen one for a few months but If I C one in my travels Ill send you a PM cheers

Lexfixr

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
that Im not sure, Shulginist got diamonds from an IDOC I think they are more of an odity rather than a rare--oh and thanks for shopping -- keeps my collecting obsession alive cheers

R

Rohamiir

Hi all, Eavesdropping on your posts, possible answer to your gem question....

Near the end the shadowlord invasions, the Crimson Dragons started to drop 3 different sizes of gems on the ground. Really confused all of us "saviors" when we first noticed this. So that may be where they came from. I would think the odd sizes to be rares by this point as most peeps (including myself) cashed them in.

Lexfixr

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi all, Eavesdropping on your posts, possible answer to your gem question....

Near the end the shadowlord invasions, the Crimson Dragons started to drop 3 different sizes of gems on the ground. Really confused all of us "saviors" when we first noticed this. So that may be where they came from. I would think the odd sizes to be rares by this point as most peeps (including myself) cashed them in.

Crap should have sold them for lots more LOL

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
S-Mart just north of brit x-roads on right side of road.. 25 vendors, mostly common and craftable items like spellbooks, instruments and alike.. but also a bit of the more highend stuff ^^

Greets
Gilmour

N

Nenime

S-Mart just north of brit x-roads on right side of road.. 25 vendors, mostly common and craftable items like spellbooks, instruments and alike.. but also a bit of the more highend stuff ^^

Greets
Gilmour
I have difficulties finding it. May you please give the coordinates?

Lexfixr

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Greets
Gilmour
I have difficulties finding it. May you please give the coordinates?
Hiya I will put a rune at my shop (NE corner of Luna) it will be a red rune to the DK shop (S-Mart) -- nice shop and great group of people)

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it seems i may stand corrected in my geography and in particular the names of places,

but there defo is a cross roads nearby..

i learned brit xroads is west of brit? well that is not where our shop is.

Coords is 77o 0'N, 49o 55'E and cross roads is just south.

a rune is now at northeast corner of luna by his shop, on a rose. on the steps

but pls tell me *embarrished* what the name of this crossroads then?