• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vendor Search Question

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Is there a way to say search for leggings and omit imbued items? Basically I don't want to see imbued items. Thx!

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been finding that typing in almost anything won't bring up a return. I've been searching for a few items on ATL(blackthorn turn in's) and no matter what I type it fails but it works fine outside of the game.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Yeah vendor search needs work. It's a great idea but it's very buggy. I've noticed if you search from high to low, then search low to high you get different results. Not always but rather often. Like if you search high to low often some of the lower end stuff gets cut off and vice versa. It does make you wonder why the out of game search is so much better than ours. But I don't think that search covers the whole game, just select areas like Luna.