• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vendor Search Map; you cannot teleport into that area?

Conleth

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Does anyone happen to know why I am unable to use the vendor search teleport option for 1000 gold? I get the message 'you cannot teleport into that area'. (Ter Mur.) My access to Ter Mur is otherwise unimpeded as far as I know.
Cheers!

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is it to an Abyss house? Try doing it on a character which has the sacred quest

** Actually, does having a vendor at an abyss house let you use a vendor search teleport at all even with the quest? Hrm

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Did you pay your taxes..? heard you have to be a Noble to own real estate there hehe :p

Conleth

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Is it to an Abyss house? Try doing it on a character which has the sacred quest

** Actually, does having a vendor at an abyss house let you use a vendor search teleport at all even with the quest? Hrm
Yes, turns out it's an Abyss house. When you do a search for tailor repairs, you get two shops that have them and the first didn't have many, I thought it would be a good idea to have a look at the 2nd and mark a rune. When I tried to recall from the vendor search map, (or, to teleport to the vendor location for 1000 gold), I got the error message. I'd not noticed it was Abyss yet.
Cheers!

Conleth

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Awards
You can teleport? That's an option?
If you single left click on a vendor search map, you'll be given the option to recall or teleport to the vendor spot for 1K. Very handy option! :D
Cheers!

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
If you single left click on a vendor search map, you'll be given the option to recall or teleport to the vendor spot for 1K. Very handy option! :D
Cheers!
Learn something new, never dawned on me to right click the map in my backpack. Beats running all over Sosaria, that's for sure.