• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Enhanced Client Vendor Search Bug

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For certain characters vendor search seems to be broken, and working fine on other characters... once i reset my option to default problem get solved for a certain duration... and then after a while! i get the bug again, and i have to reset my options to default Grrr!

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For certain characters vendor search seems to be broken, and working fine on other characters... once i reset my option to default problem get solved for a certain duration... and then after a while! i get the bug again, and i have to reset my options to default Grrr!
this happens only on certain characters if they don't have the price sort active. Just activate that from CC or the old default and the problem is solved forever.
Bleak said at the time that the price sort is automatically activated so the problem must be related to characters that used the vendor search without the price sort before the new UI came out.