• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vendor in moving crate

Duskofdead

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've had this issue before, but never figured out how to fix it, and gave up till the vendor left my moving crate and left his inventory behind.

The situation is basically, a friend rented a vendor at my house, and didn't listen when I told him to be sure it was set to RENTER: YES for auto-renew of contract.

So, the contract expired, and the vendor (plus inventory and held gold) went into my moving crate.

So, how do I get it out and set it back up and renew the contract for him? Or is that not possible?

Endrik

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your friend has to single click your house sign and "Claim Vendor Inventory". If he does not do that in time then the items will be moved to bags in your moving crate. At that point the items are yours do do with as you see fit.

Either way, at this point you need to set up a new vendor for your friend, there is no way to return the old one.