• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Velis has an overactive imagination. Leaves out the truth. That is all.

G

<blockquote><hr>

"I know your afraid of gm armor and weapons. That is how I duel. Take it or leave it."
Hmmm, duel with no Spells (Not even Class Specific Spells, like Chivalry or Bushido), and all GM Armor. Hmmm, sounds like a 3 Button Duel to me. Bandage Self Macro, Primary Special Move Macro, Secondary Special Move Macro. Wow, that's L33T skillz there. I know, it's hard for your brain to process any more than that. Seriously, that's you trying to rely on the RNG, you hoping you land enough successive hits in a row and i miss enough in a row.
That's you trying to bring me down to your skill level by attempting to handicap me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your already handicapped. Doesn't take anyone that knows you to figure that one out. Want to use spells? By all means. I will just have to watch *evasion* pop over your head over and over and over again.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Yep, i agree with you. I didn't quite see the reasoning behind having to have a PvMer in M^F in order to have a PvPer in B-C, and i agree that B-C didn't grow to become a large PvP guild because of the restriction that were put on it by being tied to M^F, a PvM guild. But still, i wouldn't of attacked my former guildies unless they attacked me first.

[/ QUOTE ]

Even though Rosh doesn't play anymore, you are still afraid of him and are kissing his a_ _ even more.

G

"I will just have to watch *evasion* pop over your head over and over and over again."
You haven't been keeping up on PvP News, have you? Evasion had restrictions put on it in the "PvP Patch". The restrictions were that Evasion can only be used once every 20 seconds. Evasion lasts for a max of 8 seconds, that leaves a 12 second cooldown time where the Samurai cannot use it again. Plus, i prefer to use Counter Attack when fighting against other Warriors, nothing like getting in a free attack whenever you Parry. I use Evasion when i'm fighting a Mage and he's readying a nasty combo or if i'm getting ganked.

"Even though Rosh doesn't play anymore, you are stil afraid of him and are kissing his a_ _ even more."
Just because i agree with someone on valid points, does not make me an ass kisser or afraid of them. You however, are afraid to face me when i'm not handicapped.

G

<blockquote><hr>

ROFLMAO! This is Great! finally I got not one not two..but three Old school players to come back
thank you Helmut, Kiela or how ever ya spell it
and rosh...Maybe now Everyone can TRY and work together to BRING more people back to UO!. Yeah yeah I know both of you helmut and Keila still played..But heck try and bring people back. Or get new blood into the game. Thats whats going to keep these pixles I mean game going!!!

Thank you very much
hehehehe

Btw. This shard is not the only one in trouble. It seems alot of shards are. Instead of fighting. Lets try and bring back people to the world of UO

thank you again

[/ QUOTE ]

well im not back to playing uo, and probably wont be for awhile, just had to clear things up.

and btw velis, I only attacked M^F/B-C if they attacked either myself or a current guildmate (Pharaun) 1st, which seemed to happen consistently.

G

And Elb had a habit of picking fights with M^F/B-C members and attacking them first, which led to us attacking him on sight as well. It was his way to "get back" at Aedilwulf for the "misunderstandings" that led to a feud between them. Elb often times would attack first, and you would back him up when he got in trouble.

G

<blockquote><hr>

You however, are afraid to face me when i'm not handicapped.

[/ QUOTE ]

See it wasn't that hard. You are the one that is item dependent. Time to change your stratics name, for you sir have no "Player Skill!"

M

MysticLlamaFTW

Enough talk. I challenge all of you to a stealth duel.
Duel rules are: you can use whatever you want. Only rule: no talking. Scratch did, and look where it got him *evil grin*

Anyho. Thanks Helm, for jumping in and making the clarifications.