• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Velis has an overactive imagination. Leaves out the truth. That is all.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that same vender keeps jumping from vender house to vender house, i have a friend who was ripped off the same way by not paying attn to the number of uses.

G

What gets me, is the cbd kasa he is trying to pass off as an item bless deeded one.

S

sirTEDLEY

that vendor will be taken down soon as we can figure out how to get rid of it as far as i know the contract was ended .

we are sorry about any inconveniance over this

G

Same Vendor had 2 PoF with 1 charge, wonder if someone bought em?

Saw a similar set up about a month ago at NW corner of Luna. Fortunately the house owner set up a vendor that said don't buy from the vendor next to me its a scam or something similar.

Rey~

G

Thank you for the swift reply. I know that you do not abide that sort of behavior.

G

You can't use a CBD on a Kasa of the Raj-In. So that might just be a Item Bless Deed on it, however i'd bet you the Item Bless Deed was a dupe.

I

imported_BoneDaddy

<blockquote><hr>

You can't use a CBD on a Kasa of the Raj-In. So that might just be a Item Bless Deed on it, however i'd bet you the Item Bless Deed was a dupe.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aren't they all?

Anyhow.. if someone has so much gold that they dont bother to check the number of uses a kit has... Then...

I'd be more than happy to go around spending their gold for them.

(for a nominal fee, of course)

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

You can't use a CBD on a Kasa of the Raj-In....

[/ QUOTE ]Yes you can....

Please don't state something as fact until you actually know the answer.

S

sirTEDLEY

i think i was told the vendor has like 13 days left then its gone

and if i find anyone else at this vendor area doing this there vendors also will be removed , ty

G

Interesting, you weren't able to use a CBD on them when they first came out, and the Devs stated you wouldn't be able to because of how powerful they were. Guess i now have to get a CBD to use on my Mage/Arcanist's Kasa of the Raj-In.

G

I read that CBD working on the Kasa it is a relatively recent change. The vendor owner here is probably relying on people not being aware of this change (I was not aware myself until about a week ago).

These guys have been popping up at every house it seems. That's why I don't rent out space.

D

Dirt Dogg

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

You can't use a CBD on a Kasa of the Raj-In....

[/ QUOTE ]Yes you can....

Please don't state something as fact until you actually know the answer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice, You just owned that PlayerSkillFTW IRL 1v1, no pots

G

Lmfao, don't even try to go into the subject of pots with me Naz. We all know you love that pot chugging script of yours that constantly monitors your health and chugs a heal for you when you get below 50% health, and chugs a Greater Cure pot for you when you get poisoned. Only way to keep your pot chugging script from kicking in is to Mortal Strike you, and the instant that wears off you chug a Greater Heal pot. As well as your love for your speedhacks. Back in the day, us PvPers frowned upon people who used Pots in PvP, because Heal and Cure pots were used by people who couldn't pull their own weight in PvP and had to rely on them to save their worthless hide. We thought the same thing about people who used cheat programs. I've seen you use both plenty of times in duels.

S

sirTEDLEY

that vendor is back all i can say is dont shop at that one vendor the other people shouldnt be opunished for this one vendors mistakes

G

<blockquote><hr>

Nice, You just owned that PlayerSkillFTW IRL 1v1, no pots

[/ QUOTE ]

And it was fun to watch.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Back in the day, us PvPers

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the rofl waffle with extra butter right there.

Your supposed guildmates from "back in the day" don't even remember your sorry ass.

G

Lmfao, i'll wager you're one of them people who are too afraid to try to smack talk me on your main UserID.

My bro, Rob the Ninja, Oscar the Grouch, and Morpheus don't even play UO anymore, that was the crew i ran with in the EARLY days of UO. Jynxx, Ragnar and Khameleon are back playing UO, and they remember me, i was in S/S (Shadowstorm, was the largest guild in UO for a few months about 8-9 years ago) with them. I've recently gotten back in contact with Baron Scotia, and the last remaining members of V*C on Napa besides me, who are Rooke Xerad and Sarloth, certainly remember me, seeing as how Rooke is in the same guild as me and Sarloth was one of three Bear Elders in B-C, i was a Bear Elder too. He just recently quit B-C and joined DsT. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about, and are just trolling.

P

Pharaun Mizzrym

<blockquote><hr>

Lmfao, i'll wager you're one of them people who are too afraid to try to smack talk me on your main UserID.

Sarloth, certainly remember me, seeing as how Rooke is in the same guild as me and Sarloth was one of three Bear Elders in B-C, i was a Bear Elder too. He just recently quit B-C and joined DsT. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about, and are just trolling.

[/ QUOTE ]

A bear elder too? Yawns, one of the 2nd tier ones after the first tier left.

*Gimmie a V*

V ery
E asily
the
L amest
I n
S osaria

Again, quit hijacking threads with your drivel. How hard is it to put a sock in it?

P

Pharaun Mizzrym

<blockquote><hr>

Lol, i haven't been on this thread for awhile, i was ignoring it until one of your "Incognito" buddies tried smack talking me with a new Username.

"A bear elder too? Yawns, one of the 2nd tier ones after the first tier left."
Correction: After the first tier got booted from M^F/B-C for betraying the guild by attacking guild members with alts. Weren't you one of the Bear Elders that got booted?

[/ QUOTE ]

Um wrong answer again. Then again everything you say is wrong. None of us that left (read again left) were not booted, we left to pvp with friends.

None of us resigned like you did because your daddy wasn't allowed on guildhunts.

G

I'm not the one who allies with cheaters and i'm not the one who attacked guildmates while on an alt, so seriously, who here is more trustworthy?

"None of us resigned like you did because your daddy wasn't allowed on guildhunts."
That's not why i resigned. I resigned from M^F/B-C because what Kielia was doing was unjust to the members of the guild, and she absolutely refused to listen to advice from members. She was re-activating rules that have no place in today's UO, making it to where M^F/B-C members could not hunt with other people/guilds if there was 2+ M^F/B-C together. Just because the High Council thought it was a good idea, when 90% of the High Council hadn't played UO in years, and had no idea of the state of the game or guild. Noone joins a guild or plays a game to be dictated by snobbish rules, they play to have fun, and that rule was seriously inhibiting the member's fun. M^F could not even gather enough people for a normal hunt, let alone a Peerless or a Champ, which is why Fox Terrier allowed people from other guilds to join in, he knew the value of practicality, Kielia didn't.
One reason why i seriously think M^F would of been better off if Aedilwulf handed the guild over to Fox instead of Kielia. Fox knew the wants/needs of the guildmembers, and he tried to meet them when reasonable, and he was always on hunts with us. He knew the morale of the guildmembers because he was on hunts with us, there was a sense of camaderie between him and the guildmembers. Kielia had none of this, she didn't interact with the guildmembers other than in Guild Meetings, and as soon as those were over, we didn't see her again until another Guild Meeting. The only thing in common we had with Kielia is that we shared a guild tag.
After all the things i did for M^F/B-C, getting them the Alliances, training/teaching their members, hosting hunts, digging up the info required to finally expose Rosh as a traitor, Kielia practically spat on my years of loyalty when she refused to listen to me or the majority of the guild at all.

G

I'm getting sick of this crap with you Elb. I challenge you to a Duel.

Rules of the Duel are...
Each Duelist is allowed 3 Witnesses to testify to the validity of the winner.
These Witnesses are not to interfere with the duel WHATSOEVER.
Disarm is not allowed in the Duel.
Poison is not allowed in the Duel.
Potions are not allowed in the Duel.

These rules are Non Negotiable.
PM Me and we will setup a Time/Place for the Duel to take place.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I'm not the one who allies with cheaters and i'm not the one who attacked guildmates while on an alt, so seriously, who here is more trustworthy?

[/ QUOTE ]

When you were attacked by Rosh and I, we were not in M^F or B-C. Get that through your head.

<blockquote><hr>

"None of us resigned like you did because your daddy wasn't allowed on guildhunts."
That's not why i resigned. I resigned from M^F/B-C because what Kielia was doing was unjust to the members of the guild, and she absolutely refused to listen to advice from members. She was re-activating rules that have no place in today's UO, making it to where M^F/B-C members could not hunt with other people/guilds if there was 2+ M^F/B-C together.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually wrong again, the rule was for "Guild Hunts". That rule was in place at the outset of the guild. Admit it, you have no clue.

<blockquote><hr>

Just because the High Council thought it was a good idea, when 90% of the High Council hadn't played UO in years, and had no idea of the state of the game or guild. Noone joins a guild or plays a game to be dictated by snobbish rules, they play to have fun, and that rule was seriously inhibiting the member's fun. M^F could not even gather enough people for a normal hunt, let alone a Peerless or a Champ, which is why Fox Terrier allowed people from other guilds to join in, he knew the value of practicality, Kielia didn't.
One reason why i seriously think M^F would of been better off if Aedilwulf handed the guild over to Fox instead of Kielia. Fox knew the wants/needs of the guildmembers, and he tried to meet them when reasonable, and he was always on hunts with us. He knew the morale of the guildmembers because he was on hunts with us, there was a sense of camaderie between him and the guildmembers. Kielia had none of this, she didn't interact with the guildmembers other than in Guild Meetings, and as soon as those were over, we didn't see her again until another Guild Meeting. The only thing in common we had with Kielia is that we shared a guild tag.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like Fox, don't get me wrong. As a leader of a guild, I really don't see it.

<blockquote><hr>

After all the things i did for M^F/B-C, getting them the Alliances, training/teaching their members, hosting hunts,<blockquote><hr>

Again full of yourself. Did you ever champ with the bears? Actually lead romps? Did you get other pvp guilds to help train us? Answer is non of the above, you ran your mouth with useless drivel that many of the members wish the had a mute in guild chat for you.

<blockquote><hr>

digging up the info required to finally expose Rosh as a traitor, Kielia practically spat on my years of loyalty when she refused to listen to me or the majority of the guild at all

[/ QUOTE ]

Rosh as a traitor, ooooooohhhhh my sides hurt at that one. Again your delusions have clouded your judgement. Just because he was a more respected and liked member than you were isn't grounds to try to discredit him.

If you would spend this energy in actually playing, then maybe you might be an asset to someone.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I'm getting sick of this crap with you Elb. I challenge you to a Duel.

Rules of the Duel are...
Each Duelist is allowed 3 Witnesses to testify to the validity of the winner.
These Witnesses are not to interfere with the duel WHATSOEVER.
Disarm is not allowed in the Duel.
Poison is not allowed in the Duel.
Potions are not allowed in the Duel.

These rules are Non Negotiable.

PM Me and we will setup a Time/Place for the Duel to take place.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't agree to the rules. If you think skill is what matters then the duel needs to be in gm armor and weapons, no jewerly, no spells. Specials allowed.

I have challenged you to this before and never heard from you. So playerskill ftw put your money where your mouth is.

K

Kielia

So untrue.....

Spitting is a nasty habit.

And since when do two people make up the majority of the guild?

P.S.
I listened to everyone who didn't wear tin foil hats.

G

"When you were attacked by Rosh and I, we were not in M^F or B-C. Get that through your head."
When you and Rosh attacked us at Covetous Lich Room in Fel during the Books of Truth. Rosh was on his "sisters" Bellatrix Black char and you were on Pharaun Mizzrym, both of you still had chars in M^F at the time.

"Did you ever champ with the bears?"
Yep, when we were allied with XP. I remember being the last person alive at the Oasis Champ in T2A and having to chase off Archery Sue time and again when i was trying to rez everyone up. How do you think i got my 120 Swords PS on Velis and my 120 Eval PS on my Mage/Arcanist?

"I have challenged you to this before and never heard from you."
Actually, it was i who challenged you first, then you attempted to alter the rules with that, like your trying now.

Funny how you insist on those rules, considering your the one in a Arty Suit and i'm the one in a "Welfare Suit". The rules stay the same.

G

As I figured, you have no skill. Your rely on your weapons and armor in a fight.
All bark no bite.

GM armor and weapons
NO jewerly
NO pots
NO poison
NO spells
NO Talisman
NO Disarm

Keep the 3 people to witness.

So when I win, will you finally shut up?

G

Elb, you're like the little Chihuahua that always yips and yaps and tries to bite someone's ankle, yet the second the person turns in your direction you run. I'm the one who challenged you to a duel first, and you tried to back out of it. Just like last time.

You're the one who is item dependant, your Platemail Arms from the Zoo alone is worth more than my entire suit is. I'd say it's more than fair to let you use a Arty Suit when i'm in a "Welfare Suit". Just GM Weps/Armor? Sounds to me like you wanna try to rely on your 120+ Dex for 5 Sec Healing and fast attack speed as well as your 120.0 Parry, thinking that would give you the advantage against me considering i have 100 DEX and 100 Parry. Basically you wanna rely on your character.

I'd find a GM Armor/GM Wep/No Spells fight to be rather boring, considering you're mainly relying on the RNG to do your work for you. Any PvPer who knows anything about Warrior PvP knows that the skill of a Warrior is not in how fast his character attacks/heals, but in his knowledge of Specials, which ones to chain together, and when to use them. And frankly, with 30-50 INT, a person wouldn't be able to get off very many Specials, so they wouldn't be able to put that knowledge/skill to use.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Basically you wanna rely on your character.

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't that what playerskillftw is?

So I am the item dependent one?

We can add specials if it makes you feel better.
Oh and one more thing

NO Pets. I know how you have to use your bu****o crutch.

G

Wow, talk about selective memory. Did you forget to factor in that you had another blue helping you at the time?

Either shut up and abide by my duelling rules or just stay in Tram in your tomato suit and dream up other longwinded half truths.

G

<blockquote><hr>

"When you were attacked by Rosh and I, we were not in M^F or B-C. Get that through your head."
When you and Rosh attacked us at Covetous Lich Room in Fel during the Books of Truth. Rosh was on his "sisters" Bellatrix Black char and you were on Pharaun Mizzrym, both of you still had chars in M^F at the time./quote]

Again, neither one of us had any alts in the guild, get your facts straight. If your statement is true, how am I back in B-C

<blockquote><hr>

"Did you ever champ with the bears?"
Yep, when we were allied with XP. I remember being the last person alive at the Oasis Champ in T2A and having to chase off Archery Sue time and again when i was trying to rez everyone up. How do you think i got my 120 Swords PS on Velis and my 120 Eval PS on my Mage/Arcanist?

[/ QUOTE ]

I messaged a bunch of people (10) and non of them EVER remember you EVER going on a champ with XP. You woudn't shut up, so there is no way they would have let you in vent.

<blockquote><hr>

"I have challenged you to this before and never heard from you."
Actually, it was i who challenged you first, then you attempted to alter the rules with that, like your trying now.

Funny how you insist on those rules, considering your the one in a Arty Suit and i'm the one in a "Welfare Suit". The rules stay the same.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know your afraid of gm armor and weapons. That is how I duel. Take it or leave it.

F

five oclock

Hrm..Elbryan..why ya posting with your MF paladin and not your Red Bear? hrm. Or are you affraid that your little secret for your love for me might come out again?

Dude get this thru your head again. What Player is saying is true. 99.9 percent of it. He was at champs. he did lead. and he did train on pvp. More than you ever did with your smack talk.

Ok you left. Took helmut rosh lank etc etc. Left the guild created your own guilds. How many gullds did ya create that first year? Was it 2 or 3? Then still created crap for us in MF. Who DID host hunts and DID have fun. And since you and the NEW gm of MF were buddies and your only MISSION in life was to destroy mf/BC. You and your Ex MF/BCs guildes did a fine job of that.
Now didn't you join back with MF/BC. Or BC with yoru red bear. Became an elder then moved do a different guild? Talk about loyailty. dang. but seriously dude get over it. Its over. Move on. Again I stress its just pixles.

There is no love lose between us three. Never will be. Move on get over it. And again plz don't act like a little kid saying Velis started it. he needs to be put in her place. Dude we know the truth on who started what. Duel him. get it over with. duel him by his rules. or by UO rules.

BTW Rosh was there too. haven't seen his posts in forever.

This has got to be the longest thread ever on smack talk between two people. Elbryan. Quit twisting the truth around to match your style. Thats not a paladins role playing skill.

So with that Elbrayn. I await your post from you. Since your brother Phar has a secret love for me. I can't wait to see what an upstanding palading like you whos part of a VERY quote HONORABLE GUILD End Quote will say to me post. Aye MF doesnt read this. But they should. Should be fun to read what an upstanding paladin like you would say about a little old mage like me.

So with that said. What was this thread about in the first palce? OO yeah. Vendors who cheat players. Well in all honestly my only question is this. Is the product an illegal product? Or did UO make it? Since I don't have a tailor Im not sure. Not saying its duped. But just saying..if UO allowess it..then....is it really illegal?

Then again UO has moved back East. Closed down the Calf Place. They quit Events hunts and more things are being pushed back. When a business does this. People start selling there stock shares and looking for another type of business to run...Then all of this will just be pixles in the wind....

G

This is the best thing I have ever done!

*** You are ignoring this user ***

F

five oclock

Elb you are a work of art for a paladin. Man oh man. Lol.

Well just want to say ..Hey Zig zag
how ya doing man? havent seen ya in awhile
Hope everything is cool

G

<blockquote><hr>

Elb you are a work of art for a paladin. Man oh man. Lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's married. And hetero. Give it up.

G

Okay, I must admit that I’ve watched with some amusement, the back and forth between Velis and Elb. Since most of what happens on the boards doesn’t concern me, I’ve taken to keeping my mouth shut. Sunrise (5 o’clock) however, raised my name, and now I feel compelled to correct a few misstatements:

1) Elb didn’t TAKE myself, nor Rosh, nor Lank with him. After the XP/BC alliance broke (due to some scamming by an XP member), Aedil and Kie strongly discouraged Elb and myself from playing with Rosh, Lank and XP (I believe that both Rosh and Lank had already left BC). Because of our positions in M^F (I was HC, Elb was DG), we were not allowed to have alts in any other guilds. After a lot of soul searching and last ditch efforts, Elb and I elected to step down from our positions in M^F to allow us to pvp/champ with our friends. Venom joined us, as did Fable a bit later. (As a side note, do you know that Rosh and I, maybe others as well, offered over 30 million in scrolls and gold to the /US\ member that was scammed...kind of generous for bad people, huh?)

2) Elb did not create ‘2 or 3' guilds. He joined existing guilds. He and I together joined XP, tgl!, SUP, KDL (briefly when Trav was back on Napa recently for a month or so), LG and FARM/NERD. Guilds form and disappear on a regular basis...just part of the game.

3) I do not remember Velis taking part in champs during the XP/BC alliance. There may have been one, but I can’t swear by that. He certainly was not a regular like you, Elb, Rosh, Lank, Fable, Venom and I.

4) Unless things have drastically changed, Aedil and Elb, nor Kie and Elb were ever buddy-buddy.

5) I resent your statement that “...your only mission in life was to destroy M^F/BC. You and your ex-M^F/BC guildies did a fine job of that.” When I stepped down from my position, as well as when I pulled the remainder of my characters from M^F (actually, it was in response to an ‘Aedil vs. Elb’ dispute), I did so without any fanfare, without any commotion, without any trouble. I have been asked to return to M^F by at least one HC member. I believe that Elb still has characters in M^F. Odd behavior for people whose “...only mission in life was to destroy M^F/BC.”

Anyway, though I don’t have any real animosity towards you Sun, I felt that some statements needed clarification.

G

Ah, so that is what he posted.

And correct Weez, All my alts are now back in M^F / B-C.

K

Kielia

<blockquote><hr>

And since you and the NEW gm of MF were buddies and your only MISSION in life was to destroy mf/BC. You and your Ex MF/BCs guildes did a fine job of that.

[/ QUOTE ]

M^F was destroyed?!?! Aww man! When did that happen?! Why wasn't I informed?!? I didn't get the memo. :\

And wait...I'm buddies with Elbryan? Really? I didn't get the memo on that one either. Though I'd classify it more as 'on friendly terms with' rather than 'buddy buddy'. I mean really..."buddies"? I dunno Elbryan...wouldn't you say we fall somewhere between "acquaintances" and "friends"? "Buddies" makes it sound like Elb and I are BFF!

Seriously though...stop obsessing. Over Elb and Weez and over M^F. It's over, done with, in the past. It's a year later, time to move on. Time to let it go. Elb was invited back into M^F (and yes, Weez was given an invitation as well), get over it. It's not your concern. I know it's difficult, especially with man crush you both have on Elb, but come on...

F

five oclock

Rolling on the floor laughing so hard it hurts.
Group hug and have a nice day.

What was this topic about anyways?

G

"Wow, talk about selective memory. Did you forget to factor in that you had another blue helping you at the time?"
You mean my guildy who was running out of Shame and didn't even try attacking you because he was out of bandies? By the time he got back with bandies, i already had you Paralyzed with the Riding Swipe and was ready to Riding Swipe you again to Dismount you. You were already screwed.

"I know your afraid of gm armor and weapons. That is how I duel. Take it or leave it."
Hmmm, duel with no Spells (Not even Class Specific Spells, like Chivalry or Bushido), and all GM Armor. Hmmm, sounds like a 3 Button Duel to me. Bandage Self Macro, Primary Special Move Macro, Secondary Special Move Macro. Wow, that's L33T skillz there. I know, it's hard for your brain to process any more than that. Seriously, that's you trying to rely on the RNG, you hoping you land enough successive hits in a row and i miss enough in a row.
That's you trying to bring me down to your skill level by attempting to handicap me.

G

"3) I do not remember Velis taking part in champs during the XP/BC alliance. There may have been one, but I can’t swear by that. He certainly was not a regular like you, Elb, Rosh, Lank, Fable, Venom and I."

I don't have much of a problem with you Helmut, you're alright in my book. I may have not been there for every Champ due to work, but i was there for quite a few. Off the top of my head i can remember the Rikktor Champ at the Oasis in Fel where W@R raided and killed everyone, i was able to self rez and summon some Bandies with my Talisman, and while i was rezzing everyone up i had to keep on chasing off Archery Sue, i fought him for about 5 minutes before i won. Good Fight.
I remember another Rikktor Champ at T2A Ice where we were fighting against W@R again and i was fighting against Nikita Wildwind there, a former M^F/B-C member.
I remember doing that Harry at Deciet. I'm the one that thought of placing Fancy Windchimes at the entrance to the dungeon to alert us of Stealthers. Wasn't long before some Stealthers came along and we had a fight on our hands. We fought all throughout the halls and had a "running battle" of a sorts, constantly E-Fielding off the hallways to stall the raiders. We were able to hold them off long enough for our Archer's and Mages to drop the Harrower and get the scrolls out of there. I won the roll for a +25 Stat, which is now on Velis. Shortly after that is when Windchimes ceased to work outside of houses.
I remember sparring with XP members in front of their house at the Jhelom Farms, winning a few spars, and losing some.
I remember every now and then Yo Yo Ma would show up at the XP Guildhouse and sell a few obviously Duped Items to some of the XP members. Like that Halberd with a reddish/blue hue, a Paladin Sword (Same type of sword as Redeemer, but back before Redeemer came out), Calm Halberds, Wierd Hued Clothes, etc.

G

Since I see my name was brought up , just would like to clarify a few things, many of which Helm has already mentioned.

I left B-C because it was going nowhere, and I was having too much fun pvping to be in a guild that did nothing pvp-wise. I didn't leave because I wanted to join a zerg guild or anything. W@R even offered an invite to join them and I turned it down because I was having too much fun running around with good buddies (Lank, Helm, Pharaun, Venom, the list goes on), something that I was able to do both in B-C, and in other guilds when we decided to make that move.

All I know is that when we WERE in B-C, 90% of the time it was me, pharaun, lank, helmut, venom, dionysis (sp?) and maybe a couple others, doing champs and group pvp. We ended up prefering to do the same thing, but without the limitations that M^F constantly put on B-C especially in terms of recruitment (players had to pass pvm tests and hunts to get recruited? doesnt make sense for pvpers).

I left because I saw unnecessary restrictions that hampered the development of what could have been an amazing guild (we worked really well together, but could never get the numbers up, mostly due to previously mentioned recruiting restrictions).

And yes I'm back to posting on stratics I guess. I blame you all, especially helmut.

G

Yep, i agree with you. I didn't quite see the reasoning behind having to have a PvMer in M^F in order to have a PvPer in B-C, and i agree that B-C didn't grow to become a large PvP guild because of the restriction that were put on it by being tied to M^F, a PvM guild. But still, i wouldn't of attacked my former guildies unless they attacked me first.

F

five oclock

ROFLMAO! This is Great! finally I got not one not two..but three Old school players to come back
thank you Helmut, Kiela or how ever ya spell it
and rosh...Maybe now Everyone can TRY and work together to BRING more people back to UO!. Yeah yeah I know both of you helmut and Keila still played..But heck try and bring people back. Or get new blood into the game. Thats whats going to keep these pixles I mean game going!!!

Thank you very much
hehehehe

Btw. This shard is not the only one in trouble. It seems alot of shards are. Instead of fighting. Lets try and bring back people to the world of UO

thank you again