• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Vday bears!

• Thread starter Eyes of Origin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
E

Eyes of Origin

Ok so I had to log in, just like I have been for all the Holidays and I have to say, the bears are actually adorable.. wish a certain other MMO had stuff like this *sigh*

M

Michael Wolf

stop playing "a certain other MMO" and come back home where you belong... ;)

E

Eyes of Origin

LOL I think about it sometimes... and who knows... maybe :)

M

Michael Wolf

I had not played in over a year i don't think. so i decided to close down all but my main account and stuff everything into a castle. well i couldn't leave it undecorated.... i've been getting back into it a little.. a little too much.

E

Eyes of Origin

hehe I logged in after I posted earlier, decide to dump some things in the bank and met an old player who just returned.. ended up chit chatting.. was kinda nice. Thats one thing I miss about UO. And when I look at my castle, I miss deco!!!!! lol so I can understand that.
Who knows... I might attempt logging in more. I find that after a year tho I've forgetten a lot of things. =(

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehe I logged in after I posted earlier, decide to dump some things in the bank and met an old player who just returned.. ended up chit chatting.. was kinda nice. Thats one thing I miss about UO. And when I look at my castle, I miss deco!!!!! lol so I can understand that.
Who knows... I might attempt logging in more. I find that after a year tho I've forgetten a lot of things. =(
It will be fun relearning the old and the new stuff since you left.