• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Vat of Skulls

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
upload_2015-8-4_20-15-29.png This is something I am quite intrigued about, 9 piece vat of skulls set. Does anybody have information on where this comes from and perhaps give me an estimated value.

I quite like it but if it is something of extremely high value then I might listen to offers.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I know there is a multiple piece vat and pile of skulls that you get from the primeval lich spawn. I havent ever heard of a Skull Vat combination thing if thats what your saying that is. Maybe someone knows.

ivester77

Business. That's all it ever is...business.
Stratics Veteran
I don't think their to high if u look around u can find pieces for sale for not very much

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a "Vat" and a "Pile of Skulls" are two different collections. There are many players who have used those items to make a decoration that looks like a vat with bones in it

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Assia has spoken !

I do have a question cos when I made the vat there was no water and one of the pieces has like purplish skull thingy in it. What's up with that ?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
According this this post
http://stratics.com/threads/pile-of-skulls.240151/

The old server birth skulls were 5 stones, the spawn ones are 2...so the ones you have are from the spawn I would assume.

I have a guildie who has the complete set from the spawn...you can either set it up as the vat or with the skulls inside it as it is at the spawn.

I'm not a rares person lol so I don't know if the vat was available any other time.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Assia has spoken !

I do have a question cos when I made the vat there was no water and one of the pieces has like purplish skull thingy in it. What's up with that ?
I think all of that particular piece has the "purple".... it actually is supposed to be grapes. As I recall when fully assembled it is covered up by the water of the other pieces. Prim Lich vat pieces are all 2 stones.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Yea I think thats just the vat thing. I think it still sells for a little bit tho. Good Luck. Are these items on ATL? I know the ones I never got from you were on another shard. Usually its best if they items aren't on ATL to post that in the original post....most people will just assume they are on Atlantic like I did. Just a word of advice.

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yea I think thats just the vat thing. I think it still sells for a little bit tho. Good Luck. Are these items on ATL? I know the ones I never got from you were on another shard. Usually its best if they items aren't on ATL to post that in the original post....most people will just assume they are on Atlantic like I did. Just a word of advice.
Well I didn't start the thread as a selling thread just a request for info.

I'm still not 100% on what this is or if it is some sort of variation of the vat, perhaps a rare version of it. I also found an EM item with a punctuation mistake, an extra space in the description so I think that is what these are.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
If there was a Rare version of a Vat...these people would know. But I myself have never heard of one

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Well looks like people are stumped, see who else can shed some light on this.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I have several of these vats. The devs made it a little confusing. The bottom half uses the vat images from Buc's Den, whiel the top half uses the vat images from the winery next to Empath Abbey. Those are the only spawning pieces, and the center, either variety, does not spawn. You can only assemble what Loriel posted as an image. The pile of skulls is a different colleciton of items, and there are small edge pieces in addition to the 3 shown above; total if I remember correctly of 8 items in that set.

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Appreciate the help chaps that clears things up a lot.
Anybody got an approx. value on the set ?

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One vat part, the southern most tile, is currently on Europa for sale for 200k.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How do you get the water effect at the bottom like this:

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
That is what I was wondering.... there is such a thing as a water tile correct ? Maybe they fit into that.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@DJAd im not exactly sure on the water. it has curved edges, only way i can think of is placing the vat, raising it a few tiles, adding in house custumization water tiles, then lowering the vat to below floor level (vat/water would have to be on second floor, pull tab with deco tool to lower slighly below second floor level while standing on first floor)

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll offer 5m for it with the skulls.

EDIT - What shard is it on?

The Real Deal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
DJAd You can customize your house and put 3 water tiles on the ground where the vat will be and then put the vat around the water tiles u put on the ground. I did that at one of my other house. :)