• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Various rubble bits

Kraxal

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hiya. My brother "Obsidian Knight" just won an auction on here where he paid 10 mil per for tent pieces like those. So i'd give you ten million per on the two you have if you like. I'd also like the boat piece. What shard are these on? You can icq me at 53679735. Thanks much!

Last edited:

klimo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
the tent "flags" consistently are sold on atlanatic vendors any where from 15-30 million
the front end of the boat could fetch anywhere from 60-100 mill
the pier posts with the the rope tops if they are from orginianl invasion with heavy weig (greater then 15 stones) - id happily pay you 100 mill each for those
the iron hanger anywhere from 20-40 million
the bed parts - ive seen complete king size beds sell for 25-40 million when all 4 pieces are there
the rest other then the black morning glories i would say aren't worth alot - maybe 500k - 5 million if ya can find a buyer that wants them for other then the 5000 turn in points for clean up - as for the morning glories - maybe 10 mill or so would be my ballpark guess

Suga Brat

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I know I would be interested in the boat as well.
If you dont auction it, give my icq a buzz. Thank you

Kaneda Ibashi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will be holding an auction for this stuff since a few peices seem to interest people.

Prawn

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think those pier tops are worth 100mil each (or even close) I bought 10 of them recently ranging in price from 300k-1mil and 6 of the 10 have weights over 15stones.

Last edited: