• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Various Legendaries (Dexer/Mage/Hybrid, Armor/Jewelry)

reywind

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Auction will end Thursday, May 19 3:00 PM EST

All items are on Atlantic. I can xfer to LS, Europa, or Pacific if you would rather one of those shards, but you'll probably have to wait a few days.

Minimums are 10m, increases of at least 5 mil. If it starts getting crazy, I have final say of who wins. I'm not gonna be a d*ck about it though.

If for whatever reason you can't see the images I uploaded, I made an album on imgur. The numbers are the same Legendary Auction 5/16 - 5/19 2016

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

reywind

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats to all the winners, I guess I don't know how to use this website well enough to PM anyone. Please ICQ me at 31054917 to arrange delivery.