• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Various Event Items (New + Old)

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been on all of Deimos's accounts, I know all of his characters. I will tell you that he does not have one named lineman on Atlantic or anywhere else

And the chronic bids only left Promathia with the option to turn it into an auction with an end date to be fair to all interested.
Ok so there is a dbag who is using my name and another dbag who isnt.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
#5 Sold to Lord X - Icq me
#13 Sold
#12 ends in 20 minutes

#8, #16, #17 are sold.

Since Lineman complained about how I am handling this, I will be selling the item once it has a price I am happy with. I will do my best to contact other bidders on that item to see if they wish to counter, but the item will not be open to bidding to anyone else.

Last edited:

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
my original backing out. Was I complaining. Like I said you should have just let it go.
I will not be dealing with you, or accepting any bids from you in the future. I am tired of the way you have composed yourself over the past couple of months, and your baseless accusations towards friends of mine.

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will not be dealing with you, or accepting any bids from you in the future. I am tired of the way you have composed yourself over the past couple of months, and your baseless accusations towards friends of mine.
Like I said birds of a feather flock together. and back at you bud. Matter of fact you have bought a hell of allot more of me than I ever bought of you. You are the one who handled me backing out like a 5 year old

Last edited:

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
#4 and # 18 will be sold shortly. I will contact recent bidders to make sure they are out , or if they wish to counter

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
18. Gunpowder 115 Million

Promathia

Premium