• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Valorite Hammers

D1986

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I got a few Val Hammers from an idoc im selling icq me with offers per hammer.

cheers

D

D1986

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I've got a bod book withh 100 filled in large Bods so thats 100 val hammers and 20 mill turn in gold, im taking offers for the whole book just icq me on the above number.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
lol "visitor" sure was it at the duper idoc by chance good luck with that.........

D1986

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
lol "visitor" sure was it at the duper idoc by chance good luck with that.........
Dunno if it was duper, scripter or rich person, either way I got them from an idoc and would rather sell them than use them, but I like how you have to call me 'Vistitor' just because im new to the forum, i think its a cheap way of belittling me or insinuating I've duped them.

Now I've found this trade forum I will be selling my idoc finds when I cannot over my vendor. Thanks for the nice welcome though I hope not all the users here are as 'welcoming' as you. I hope I've read your post wrong and if I di then I apologise

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anything found in an IDOC is fair game if you ask me. If its duped goods then you didn't dupe them its fine. Welcome to the boards D1986, do you have a proper name?
As UO numbers shrunk we have become a close knit community, the game is still filled with horrible players such as dupers and scammers, alot of them try to infiltrate these forums and so people are always suspicious and cautious of new forum accounts. I apologise on behalf of everyone if you feel offended but this is such an old game, the players left have had to deal with the scum of the earth on a regular basis and as a result have developed a hard skin against them. It can be tough being new to the forums but once you settle in and get to know people i can assure you, 99% of the people here and top blokes/ladies and are very friendly and worth knowing :).

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lets just keep to the sale, shall we. If not, there's a padlock ready and waiting!

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*sighs*

Oh dear, what are we going to do with you? I thought you'd have been past those teenage hormones by now :p

D1986

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
hiya, just got back from a holiday break, my ICQ should be fine iff you add me

D1986

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Anything found in an IDOC is fair game if you ask me. If its duped goods then you didn't dupe them its fine. Welcome to the boards D1986, do you have a proper name?
As UO numbers shrunk we have become a close knit community, the game is still filled with horrible players such as dupers and scammers, alot of them try to infiltrate these forums and so people are always suspicious and cautious of new forum accounts. I apologise on behalf of everyone if you feel offended but this is such an old game, the players left have had to deal with the scum of the earth on a regular basis and as a result have developed a hard skin against them. It can be tough being new to the forums but once you settle in and get to know people i can assure you, 99% of the people here and top blokes/ladies and are very friendly and worth knowing :).
thanks escaflowne, your not escaflower in game are you?

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am Escaflowne in game :p can't say i've ever seen an Escaflower, although people do confuse my name for that sometimes :)

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah sometimes i do, not so much recently though, i've found a few lately but keep forgetting about them and not being around when they fall lol. Need to get back into the habit. Doing an IDOC is the best rush in UO :D