Vacation

• Thread starter MissPoodledoodle
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
M

MissPoodledoodle

Hey, I just wanted to let everyone know that I won't be on TT or at any of the Stratics events :sad2: cuz I'll be on vacation for the next 7-14 days. IDK when I'll be able to get back on. It depends of if my grandpa will let me download TT on his CPU. :sad3: I hope he will cuz I'll miss all my great TT friends.... :sad3:

L

Little Sadie

Have a nice trip! I will be on a quickie Disney World vacation Monday thru Thursday. Just squeezing in a trip before the annual passes expire.

S

Stubby

:popcorn:You have a great time!! We will still be here when you get back. (and I am NOT invisible) :lol:

S

Stubby

Hey girl, WELCOME BACK!! :danceb: I missed ya while you were gone! It was good to chat with you last night. Lets plan some time to fill up some suits on Saturday maybe! I felt bad that I had to run out on you last night. My Hubby works two jobs and I try to respect that when he comes home early enough to spend time with him. I'm not working, so he tends to get a little frustrated, I hope you understand. :hug:

Let me know if you have any time Saturday, ok?? :popcorn:

:), Sandi

M

MissPoodledoodle

I'm back ya'll!!!:danceb:

Hey girl, WELCOME BACK!! :danceb: I missed ya while you were gone! It was good to chat with you last night. Lets plan some time to fill up some suits on Saturday maybe! I felt bad that I had to run out on you last night. My Hubby works two jobs and I try to respect that when he comes home early enough to spend time with him. I'm not working, so he tends to get a little frustrated, I hope you understand. :hug:

Let me know if you have any time Saturday, ok?? :popcorn:

:), Sandi
Don't sweat it!!! I do the same thing when my dad gets home. :hug:
I don't think I'm busy saturday.... :lol: