• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Vacancy

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PUBLIC RELATIONS MANAGER

2.0 are looking for a PR manager to follow the guild, take screenshots/videos and upload to the the 2.0 site on stratics (software provided). Further duties may include but are not limited to providing intelligence on enemy activities. Liaising with the GM to discuss tactical operations, writing reports, liaising with the GM to discuss performance on members.

Applicants should posses the stealth skill and ability to put up with the guild treasurer's constant winging.

An Interest in playing the saxophone would be advantageous.

Pay negotiable

ICQ the gm on 99514030, or the guild treasurer on 192197819.

Beowulf24

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Vancancy

very sad you are my enemy mervyn otherwise we could have very interesting musical discussions...one sax player to another. If indeed you do play the sax and this is not rhetorical BS

Aragorn

Loppy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

"very sad you are my enemy mervyn otherwise we could have very interesting musical discussions...one sax player to another. If indeed you do play the sax and this is not rhetorical BS

Aragorn"

[Like] [Comment]
Loppy and 3 others like this

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

whats a vancancy??? i kinda guessed you guys were young!!

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ah thanks, i proof read the content but not the title. Schoolboy error.