• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Using bod books

H

Hariss

I have gathered some bods in some bod books. I have played around with the filters and understand them pretty well. I was just wondering if there was some sorting option on those books? It seems like it would be pretty easy to do and would make it a lot easier to find bods. Thanks.

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope. no Sorting option. We've asked for that about a dozen times since they were added to the game, but it hasn't happened yet.

I just end up manually sorting them. Dump all Plate Helms into my pack, re-add them to the book. Repeat for all other parts. It's a pain, but it works.

K

Kallie Pigeon

Th options you have are in what goes in the books. Many of the higher end smiths do bod books by reward given. This makes it easy when you want a particular reward (to go and make some.) I have books for complete sets of lbods for ringmail, chainmail and platemail and one ringmail, chainmail, platemail book for the parts to lbods that are missing pieces and the sbods that don't have an lbod, then one for weapons ( I still make weapon bods) and one for single bod rewards (mostly lower runic or powder rewards). I use the lower runics to make weapons bods for the weapons that I want and use the rubbish to fill the weapon bods which may be nearly every one. Just this week however I made an elemental slayer katana. However having said that I am getting to the point where there are less and less rewards that I want so I may switch to the reward oriented bod books some time in the future.