• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crafting Uses Used - Make Max and Hiding

TullyMars

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do not know if this is a worthwhile bug as I have just lived with it for so long but it is annoying.

If you you make max on a tool and then decide to hide while the make max is going...the anti macro code for the use skill delay kicks in and you get the "you must wait to perform another action" but the uses remaining still tick off of your tool even though you are not making anything.

Easily work around of course is to just hide and wait the seven seconds or so before hitting make max but thought I'd point it out....that way just like any other bugs I pointed out I can have a definitive of how long it has been a bug (looks at commodity vendor bug reports from March 2012)