• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

useless gm`s and support

• Thread starter walter_mitty
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
W

walter_mitty

so a couple of weeks ago i pulled a char out of factions,
i logged on him last night and hes still in the factions. well past the 7 day timer and still has the guild title but guess what hes not in the guild according to the guild tab. i tried again to resign from the stone doesn't work.

so i paged a GM waited and waited and waited then got the response that they couldn't help and i should submit a bug. which is fair enough but its the part in the message they sent that they would no longer respond or tell me the out come. so how am i supposed to get the character unbugged ?

anyone else had this drama ?

UltimatePower

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It only takes 3 days to get out of a faction now. It states that when you quit from the faction.

Not sure whats going on , just letting you know.

:gun:

Also if you say "What is my faction term status" it will tell you how long you have left in factions.

K

Kith Kanan

GM's not having a clue , happens everyday , and its only getting worse :)

W

walter_mitty

thanks bro. :thumbup1:
i typed it in and it says im not in the process of quitting the faction.

:sad4:

B

BartofCats

funny... game MASTERS are or at least SHOULD know this game. Come on, can we not have a little more training for these people so they know 1) how the game works 2) how to fix it when the game doesnt work properly