• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] URGENTLY NEEDED FLOWERS

F

Flying Angel

im looking for bulk as many as i can get my hands on of these types of plants

Decorative plants only please

orfluer flowers
plain lillies
flax
plain water plants
plain snowdrops
plain fern
snowdrops
plain poppies
foxgloves
plain campion flowers
And Small Hedges

these are needed ASAP either leave me a message here PM me here or ICQ me 380253133 and we can talk about gold if you have what im looking for.

Thank you :thumbup1:

M

McValdemar

im looking for bulk as many as i can get my hands on of these types of plants

Decorative plants only please

orfluer flowers
plain lillies
flax
plain water plants
plain snowdrops
plain fern
snowdrops
plain poppies
foxgloves
plain campion flowers
And Small Hedges

these are needed ASAP either leave me a message here PM me here or ICQ me 380253133 and we can talk about gold if you have what im looking for.

Thank you :thumbup1:
I have many of 'em at my shop.
See signature.
Prices are absolutely low!!!

F

Flying Angel

thank you bought all i needed from there but still in need of alot more did try to leave you a rune so you could see what im doing with them but your mail box aint set so i can drop a rune in so if you have any more you wanting shot of stock them vendors back up and i'll buy :) i really need ALOT of flowers

F

Flying Angel

you name your price as i've seen the price vary for them

M

McValdemar

thank you bought all i needed from there but still in need of alot more did try to leave you a rune so you could see what im doing with them but your mail box aint set so i can drop a rune in so if you have any more you wanting shot of stock them vendors back up and i'll buy :) i really need ALOT of flowers
Damn!
I tought was correctly set.

How should I set it in a way that anyone can drop but only I can take??

Let me know so you can give me a rune for what you're working and I'll give you more lilies/champions that I have.
Obviously no problem with prices, I'll give you 'em for free.
:)))

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn!

Let me know so you can give me a rune for what you're working and I'll give you more lilies/champions that I have.

To set your mailbox so that anyone can drop stuff but only you can pick it up, secure it and then set the security level to 'owner only'. Might be worth checking that the box isn't full and that you have the storage available in your house :)

F

Flying Angel

Damn!

thats a rune thre for you now

M

McValdemar

thats a rune thre for you now
Find and came to see.
Met Memeti there.
I passed her afew more flowers and she's been very kind giving me alot of pot of dirt, ready to be seeded.

BTW, shop's il coming along VERY VERY nice!

Great deco work indeed.