• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Updated Toy Box Issue and My Apology

EM Hanarin

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
안녕하세요, EM 하나린입니다.

이번 크리스마스 선물용 장난감 상자가 아리랑 샤드에서 정상적으로 작동하지 않았던 문제가 발생했었습니다. 이 부분에 대해서 문제를 수정해보고자 하였으나 해결되지 않았고, 결국 해당 문제를 윗선에 보고하였지만 크리스마스 선물이 해당 기간에만 제작되는 것이므로 다시 재생성하는 것이 어렵다는 답변을 받았습니다.

이번 사태에 대해서 이벤트에 관련한 전반적인 것은 제 소관에 있으므로 이 일은 전적으로 제게 책임이 있다는 것을 크게 통감하고 있습니다. 이번 사태에 대해서 감히 어떠한 변명도 할 여지도 없으나, 다만 이번 일에서 다른 오해를 방지하고자 – 그리고 다른 이에게 비난의 화살이 돌아가지 않기를 바라며 – 자세한 이야기를 쓰고자 합니다.

앞서 이야기했다시피, 전적으로 이 사태의 책임은 저에게 있습니다. 이와 같이 단정적으로 말하고자 하는 것은 원래 이 이벤트가 원래 크리스마스 이전인 21일에 기획되었습니다. 그러나 이벤트를 공지하려던 21일 이전에 제 신상에 개인적인 일이 발생하였기에, 이 장난감 상자의 자동 파기 시간을 연장시켜달라는 요청을 하였고, UO팀에서는 이를 수락하여 더 연장시켜주었습니다. 이것이 28일에 장난감 상자를 설치하게 된 까닭입니다.

이 과정에서 문제가 생긴 것인지 혹은 이 상자를 설치하면서 문제가 생긴 것인지는 모르겠으나, 이 문제가 발생한 것이었습니다. 일련의 사건에서 충분히 확인을 거쳐야 하는 점, 설령 그렇지 아니하더라도 이벤트가 제대로 이행되지 못할 것이었다면 장난감 상자를 먼저 설치하는 편이 좋았을 것입니다. 이 사태는 미연에 방지를 할 수 있는 인재였고, UO팀에서는 이미 제게 무리하여 시간을 연장해주었으나, 거기에 제대로 부응하지 못한 것은 분명한 제 책임이 맞습니다.

무엇보다도 여러분들 중 특히 아리랑 샤드의 선물을 바라마지 않았던 분들을 볼 면목이 없을 정도로 깊이 책임과 죄책감을 느끼고 있습니다. 다만 바라건데, 여러분이 제게 기회를 한 번 더 주신다면, 새로운 한해를 거듭하여 이를 만회할 만한 더 좋은 이벤트로 여러분을 찾아갈 수 있기를 바랍니다.

다시 한 번 여러분께 사과를 말씀을 드립니다. 그리고 다사다난했던 한 해에 여러분이 보내주신 관심과 성원에 대해서 감사의 말씀을 같이 드립니다.

EM 하나린
아리랑 이벤트 모더레이터

Hello, I am EM Hanarin.

There was a major issue, which is Christmas gift toy box was not function properly in Arirang shard. I tried to fix it but it didn’t. And I reported this matter but I received an answer that this toy box was given in only certain period of time so it could not be re-made. I am afraid to say that Balhae will be the same as well.

As long as I am charging on map out of events for Arirang shard so I have full responsibility of this and all the blames should be mine. I have no excuse about this, and I dare should not say anything to justify my mistake but to prevent any misunderstanding – and my sincere hope to you to not pointing fingers to the others -, I am trying to talk about how did this happened.

As I already said, I have full responsibility about this matter. This event should be run at 21th, before the Christmas. However, there was an issue upon my real life just before I announce it so I had to delay it. Therefore, I requested extend my toy box and UO team approved it. So I can set up my toy box at 28th.

I don’t know yet that the malfunction happened during my set up or extend but it happened. It is true that I should have check one more time after the extend or I should have just better set up it at the original schedule if I couldn’t run the event as I planned. This happening could be prevented and it was entirely caused my misjudgment and elementary error. UO Team had done so many things and do me a huge favor for this but I failed to fulfill my duty and meet their expectation.

What distress most me now is, I failed to many of you and especially people of Arirang who really expected the gift you could have in my shard. I am feel terribly and inenarrable guilty and sorrow about this. Nevertheless, what I am hopping to you is, if you give me one more chance and a just tiny trust again, I will try more my best to make up for this lousy mistake and regain your trust by making better events in Arirang.

I am truly and sincerely sorry for this issue. And also I am thank you for the interests, supports, and understanding you gave me for the whole eventful year.

EM Hanarin
Arirang Event Moderator

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
[quote="EM Hanarin, post: 2344847, member: 166994"

Hello, I am EM Hanarin.

There was a major issue, which is Christmas gift toy box was not function properly in Arirang shard. I tried to fix it but it didn’t. And I reported this matter but I received an answer that this toy box was given in only certain period of time so it could not be re-made. I am afraid to say that Balhae will be the same as well.

As long as I am charging on map out of events for Arirang shard so I have full responsibility of this and all the blames should be mine. I have no excuse about this, and I dare should not say anything to justify my mistake but to prevent any misunderstanding – and my sincere hope to you to not pointing fingers to the others -, I am trying to talk about how did this happened.

As I already said, I have full responsibility about this matter. This event should be run at 21th, before the Christmas. However, there was an issue upon my real life just before I announce it so I had to delay it. Therefore, I requested extend my toy box and UO team approved it. So I can set up my toy box at 28th.

I don’t know yet that the malfunction happened during my set up or extend but it happened. It is true that I should have check one more time after the extend or I should have just better set up it at the original schedule if I couldn’t run the event as I planned. This happening could be prevented and it was entirely caused my misjudgment and elementary error. UO Team had done so many things and do me a huge favor for this but I failed to fulfill my duty and meet their expectation.

What distress most me now is, I failed to many of you and especially people of Arirang who really expected the gift you could have in my shard. I am feel terribly and inenarrable guilty and sorrow about this. Nevertheless, what I am hopping to you is, if you give me one more chance and a just tiny trust again, I will try more my best to make up for this lousy mistake and regain your trust by making better events in Arirang.

I am truly and sincerely sorry for this issue. And also I am thank you for the interests, supports, and understanding you gave me for the whole eventful year.

EM Hanarin
Arirang Event Moderator[/quote]

It was a misunderstanding which was not on purpose please put this behind you this is a new year move ahead please stop feeling terrible, guilty, and sorrow about this. Just be the best EM you can be thats all that should be asked of you.

T

Tazar

Sometimes things just don't go according to plan. *applauds Hanarin* Thank you for how you handled a difficult situation.

Lexfixr

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Arirang is a very lucky shard to have such a caring person as you as EM I know we would be proud to have a Hanarin trinket in our homes to remember your efforts looking forward to christmas 2014 "Salute"

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We should all be grateful for your efforts and the way you have graciously attempted to remedy the problem. I for one certainly thank you. Please do not be too hard on yourself. Mistakes happen, problems arise, but life goes on. We learn, we live, we strive to do better. *Applauds efforts*

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You worked hard and did what you could. This is not the end of the world. If you need a Hanarin Toy Soldier for your EM hall ill give you mine. I clicked the box in the ice cave and a toy appered at my feet. I picked it up and thought it was a strange way of distribution .. I guess you were there working hidden?

Shandara

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I appreciated the communication you gave us and look forward to your next event. Don't give up, mistakes are part of education.
You are doing a great job on you shard. Thank you for the experience.