• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Update on Lady Phoenix 11-16-08

A

Aya

First, I would like to extend a heartfelt thank you on Dar's behalf tho those who donated to the "bring her son home" fund. He arrived Sat pm, thanks to everyone that helped. Dar is not doing well, I am sad to say. She has not been able to talk on the phone , or carry on any type of conversation for the last several days. Her blood pressure is extremely low.
She is still in the hospital as of last night, Tim is not sure if she will be moved to the nursing home or not at this point.
Again, thank you on Dar's behalf for the outpouring of love, concern and caring that has been shown, it has meant the world to her.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thank you, Aya

so very glad to hear that her son is with her

{hugs} for us all

N

NewThunder

I am sure we are all keeping her in our thoughts and prayers. This really brings home that UO is not about the pixels in game, it is about the people.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glad he made it, my thoughts and prayers are with them.
:hug:

B

BardMal

Thank you for the update. *Hopes the flowers Ally sent last week didn't rot on the front door step of Dar's home*

PS; How are you doing Aya? We hope all is well with you, haven't heard from you in so long.

Much Love, Ally and Mal

T

Tovladian Soltyr

Dai and I have been wishing her well since we first found out about the hospital trip she had that carried some bad news way before it had gotten this bad.

We send her our love, we wish we could do more then that but times are rough :(.

May Frigg and Freya watch over her and give her the strength needed to recover.

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sorry to hear she's not doing well, I was looking forward to chatting with her. If you talk to her, send her my love. I'm so glad we got her son home to her. I wish there was more we could do, it's so frustrating not being able to do anything.

Our prayers continue to be with her

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sis and I are saddened to hear she's not doing well. Lady Pho is in our thoughts, prayers and hearts.

An Irish Prayer for Lady Pho:

May God give you...
For every storm, a rainbow,
For every tear, a smile,
For every care, a promise,
And a blessing in each trial.
For every problem life sends,
A faithful friend to share,
For every sigh, a sweet song,
And an answer for each prayer.

Jirel of Joiry and (Sis) Luc of Legends