• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Update on Dar 11/10/08

D

DebconLady

Update November 10:

Dar is very ill and receiving dialysis for her kidneys. She's not eating much at all and they are managing the pain with Morphine.

Darlene wants her son to get to her in NC, I believe from Michigan, and Trish did some checking on the Airfare, and it's going to be around $500. If anyone would like to make a small donation to this cause, Dar would immensly appreciate it, it's all that she asks for.

If you have a paypal account you can send cash to:
[email protected]

It doesn't matter how big it is, every little bit helps!

Many thanks to Ping for getting Dar's House ready this past weekend for the Hospital Bed and Hospice Care. (((Hugs to you Ping)))

Please keep the Prayers Coming!!

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Surely between all of us we can get her son home to visit her, I know that would make her feel better. Even if you can only donate a couple of dollars, it would help.

At this time she needs her real life family with her, and I know Legends can do this for her. She has meant so much and done so much for all of us, it's the least we can do in return for her.