• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Update: July 1, 2008 [sv1.0.34.11] *friends bug fixed*yay!*

• Thread starter Fangs McWolf
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
F

Fangs McWolf

July 1, 2008 [sv1.0.34.11]
  • Fixed issue with Cogs not making speech sounds before their attacks in battles.
  • Fixed bug which kept Toons from having the correct maximum number of friends.
  • Added new SpeedChat phrase under "SORRY" category, "Sorry, my Friends List is full."
  • Improved "look and feel" of the C.F.O. battle (there should be less occurrence of goons/safes hanging in mid-air or not looking smooth as they are tossed).
  • Fixed crash bug which occurs if another Toon closes his/her window during the post Trolley game Gag purchase phase where multiple Toons are buying gags.
YAY!

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Added new SpeedChat phrase under "SORRY" category, "Sorry, my Friends List is full."
About time they added this, should lighten up on the "Sorry I can't" and the "You Stink" or ":(" Still probably will get it, but at least you can convey the idea that you are full.

L

Little Sadie

There is a new problem now. When you fall asleep and get those ZZZs over your head? Well, when you wake up the ZZZs stay there until you say something. LOL!

S

SSniffleslam

Yeah, the other day, I ran around with the little ZZZ's for about 10 minutes...but it was kind of funny.

M

MsStathamSim

There is a new problem now. When you fall asleep and get those ZZZs over your head? Well, when you wake up the ZZZs stay there until you say something. LOL!
Hahahahaha that's awesome. I feel like I'm sleepwalking IRL; I should log on just to sleepwalk in ToonTown for a while!

F

Fangs McWolf

Fixed as well. :)
I think they fixed the sound problem as well. When you minimize the window and then come back to it, after the 'big update', you would hear non-stop repeating of different toon sounds that had talked while your window was minimized, and to end it, you either had to restart TT or you had to get all the sounds duplicated. Not so bad if it's only cat sounds and you're a cat, but when it's a cat, duck, dog, horse, bear, mouse and rabbit, with 2 or 3 sounds each, then you have to be near all of those species and have them each do all the different sounds that are repeating. It's enough to drive ya mad.

H

Holocog

Lol! Go to DDL colse to nighttime and when there are the most ppl doing emotes and talking up a storm, and minimze. i had to press mute the slpit second i opened TT up. Well Im glad they fixed it. :):):):):)

P

Pinky Pepperpow

Fixed as well. :)
I was getting them today!

I think they fixed the sound problem as well. When you minimize the window and then come back to it, after the 'big update', you would hear non-stop repeating of different toon sounds that had talked while your window was minimized, and to end it, you either had to restart TT or you had to get all the sounds duplicated. Not so bad if it's only cat sounds and you're a cat, but when it's a cat, duck, dog, horse, bear, mouse and rabbit, with 2 or 3 sounds each, then you have to be near all of those species and have them each do all the different sounds that are repeating. It's enough to drive ya mad.
that was so annoying! I think that might of been the one that bothered me the most....no, the CEO was my nightmare after the update...so glad they fixed that!

S

soupandquackers

The zzz's when you fall asleep isnt fixed. It happened to me today, i fell asleep, woke up, they were still over my head, and then my game crashed.:wall:

T

tominator6578

The zzz's when you fall asleep isnt fixed. It happened to me today, i fell asleep, woke up, they were still over my head, and then my game crashed.:wall:
u are lucky...my game crashes most every time i finish a building. :stretcher::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

My game has been crashing right in the big MIDDLE of a CFO battle. I noticed that it only happends when we are winning.:confused::confused::confused::confused: