• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Upcoming EM Events

EM Dramnar

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Hey there folks!

Here's the schedule for June.
Take a wee gander... I may add some more later so keep an eye out for any updates!

06/18 Mon - The Forgotten - RBG
06/25 Mon - The Forgotten - RBG
06/26 Tue - Governors Meeting

The events named "The Forgotten" will focus on the main story arc that we're currently progressing through.

All events take place at 7pm ET (unless otherwise stated) and can be found by entering the moongate at Luna bank.

RBG = Royal Britannian Guard specific event
DAQ = Do Anytime Quest

Cheers,
Dram.

Last edited by a moderator:

EM Dramnar

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Just added the dates for the remaining events in February!

Keep an eye on things for promotions, I'll update them when I have a definite date. Thanks!

EM Dramnar

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Hey folks! Just a heads up for tonights event (3/19)... It will be starting at 8pm ET, not 7.

My apologies, the clocks haven't changed here yet (oops!).

Nyre

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Any updates on when the next Governors meeting is? It is hard for me to make these last minute posted events

Thank You

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Any updates on when the next Governors meeting is? It is hard for me to make these last minute posted events

Thank You
They been trending the last Tuesday of every month.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

EM Dramnar

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Heya folks!

I've updated the schedule to include events for April and May.

Apologies it's a smidge late in being posted this month, I've not been able to commit to dates until this week due to having surgery IRL. All sorted now, so the schedule is back on track.
You'll notice there's only one event for April, again... this is due to the surgery but I've added an extra event to May to make up for it. As a result there will be no item drop for April this year.

Thanks and I'll see you in game soon!