• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UOThief turns 2 years old today.

Chad Sexington

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UOThief

One of the smaller UO fansites.

2 years and over 100,000 hits later. It was originally just supposed to be a place to move my original 22 episodes from the forums they were on to a proper website and for me to fade away into UO retirement.

A lot has changed since then.

Thank you for your continued support in all things evil.

:fight:

T

Teeshy

Happy Birthday UO Thief!

I've only read a few episodes (lotsa images takes too long for me =)) But I've really enjoyed what I read!

Hrmm, actually, my husband is on holiday at the moment, in broadbandland, so I might ask him to go and save all the pages for me so I can read the rest LOL!

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*misses reading Chad's exploits on the Napa server*

Happy Brithday :)

S

Sunrise

Chad..I have a ship key with your name on it :D

WOOOT 2 years and still going stronger than ever!!!

A

Arch Magus

Congrats Chad..

I've loved all the episodes thus far, thanks.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats Chad, hope they continue. Also glad to see ya on Napa at times running around. Maybe I can bribe ya with a few shrinks & you'll get back to playing more :gun: and raising some chaos :stretcher:.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
UOThief

One of the smaller UO fansites.

Hey I wouldn't call it one of the smaller fansites. I enjoy it have for a long time. It's people like you that prove no matter how "dead" a profession really is, it still can be quite profitable and fun to play.

Akalabeth

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I love your stories. I read them all!! Thank you for taking the time to write the stories and keep up the website. Congratulations on 2 years!!!!

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats Chad! I've always enjoyed reading your stories. You're part of the reason I wanted to become a thief.

I think maybe it might be time for a return to siege.