• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying and Selling] UOHouses - Atlantic Real Estate - Office Location

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
If you are looking for your Dream House and cant find anywhere!!!. Now you dont need to look anywhere else!!!

We offer to the Atlantic Community the Finest Real Estate Available!!!

We have 18x18 Houses and Plots, Trammel, Malas, Felucca!!!
We also have Large Tower, Keep and Castles!!!

Visit our Real Estate Office today for the available houses and their prices!!!

You can use the Teleporter's to visit All our available houses, so no need to use Recall scrolls if you are not a mage!

We also have the Green Rune Book at the Table

We also offer House Decoration Services...

Our Office is Located inside Luna Wall!!!

ICQ Me for Additional Information 647752375 or email me at [email protected]

Last edited:

Val Van Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
It sure would be nice if they clarified their current location. A silly way of doing business. It reminds me of a song my daughter made up "For Sale by Owner, Address Unknown." It gets many laffs!

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
Sorry, I just checked this old Post!!
I have other posts with the location, but i will also post a picture here!!

You can check all those teleporters on the floor for the current Houses for Sale.
Prices and Description of each is on the Book on top of each Teleporter... (Open the book)