• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UOHomeDecor.com update!

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Just figured I'd throw a few updates on here.

I am currently importing all of the guides on the CNC site into this one. It's slow going, but as I get each of her sections done, I'm going to post here.

Currently all of the "Dark and Gloomy Decor" has been added to the site.

Also, all of the "Wall Decor has been added to the site. This, however, was split into two categories. The Categories they can be found under is "Wall Decor" and "Fireplaces".

This is a time consuming process and with the holiday I've had time to work on it and will slowly add as I go.

Once I have all of the guides on CNC transferred into this, I will be adding some of my own and any submitted ones as well.

I'm still accepting submissions for guides to be posted on the site. This site won't be going away anytime soon and any and all contributors to the world of UO decorating would be welcomed to help out with it.

Cheers!

www.uohomedecor.com