• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UOHomeDecor.com Halloween Decorating Contest

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Hey folks,

After several requests and notices, I have decided to postpone the end date for the contest to October 17 at 11:59 p.m. Sometime the next day voting will commence through a poll I’ll set up on the site (I will try to set it up for no registering for those that don’t want to register) and will run for two weeks, ending on Halloween at 11:59 p.m.

Decorators, you can submit anything you want, whether it be a room, an object, or an entire house. The sky is the limit. It should be Halloween themed!

To make things easy, no need to host pics, no need to register at a Web site, just e-mail me the pics. My email is [email protected] I’ll edit them down to proper size/dimensions and host them on uohomedecor.com under the Deco Contests menu.

The top 3 winners will receive prizes, hopefully the week of Halloween, depending on my RL schedule.

Prizes are as follows:

1st Place: 5 million gold (2 mil if on Siege) and your choice of 3 decorative items (limited to 11th year collection items (not the full set, you can pick three from this), green lady bug, red lady bug, dyes, bod covers, and rug sets)

2nd Place: 3 million gold (1.5 mil if on Siege) and your choice of 2 decorative items (limited to 11th year collection items (not the full set, you can pick three from this), green lady bug, red lady bug, dyes, bod covers, and rug sets)

3rd Place: (1.5 mil if on Siege) and your choice of 1 decorative items (limited to 11th year collection items (not the full set, you can pick three from this), green lady bug, red lady bug, dyes, bod covers, and rug sets)

I plan on having an honorable mention prize for each shard as well. If anyone would like to donate a prize for the shard honorable mention, let me know.

A couple of notes:
• There is no limit to the number of entries, however you can only win once.
• When you e-mail me, please include the shard you are on
• Late submissions will not be accepted under any circumstances. There are deadlines for a reason

There will be a second contest in relation to this one to be posted this weekend.

Cheers!

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What a wonderful idea!

I can't wait to see what everyone does.
We have some talented folks out there!

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Apparently, by the handful of contest entries I've received that were not Halloween related, people didn't catch it's a Halloween Themed Contest.

This means entering in has to be halloween related.

Thanks!

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Folks, please check the first post. Prizes have been listed as well as easier way to find out how to submit the contest items and a postponement of the end date so people could have more time with SA and all.

This weekend I will start posting entries to the Web site.

Voluptuous

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok I killed myself trying to enter on time and noticed...email only. I do NOT want to use my email. Sorry.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I'll be working tonight to get pictures edited and posted ot the site. Having some

RL time constraint issues :)

Voluptuous: Could have messaged me. I do allow PMs, but I like knowing I am getting them as I only log in to post replies when I feel it necessary.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Pictures are all edited and on the server, just working to place them on the site....55 images meant a lot of work :) Will post a link when it's up for viewing and voting

Miss Smoocher

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i would just like to say i dont know who cheated who voted for me. and i am sorry for that. i think you should take out the votes that were not true and go from there. i know i didnt need to cheat to win my homes stand on there own and i do think you need to make it that have to be a member of your web from here on out. good luck with your choice i am happy just knowing i do a great job.:danceb: