• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UOAssist

Z

Zambowow

Scanned some forum topics not finding a source for this error. But UOA has quit working for me upon me repatching. It works kind of, but I get the error message right before I choose a shard....and again when the character choices come up.

So not only is there an annoying error message but it keeps wiping my macros away, every time I log in, I have to reset every single macro....

Anyways, can anyone fill me on on how to fix this maybe? Thanks!

UOAM has also quit working, which is another issue I'll have to figure out later.

N

NewYears1978

Scanned some forum topics not finding a source for this error. But UOA has quit working for me upon me repatching. It works kind of, but I get the error message right before I choose a shard....and again when the character choices come up.

So not only is there an annoying error message but it keeps wiping my macros away, every time I log in, I have to reset every single macro....

Anyways, can anyone fill me on on how to fix this maybe? Thanks!

UOAM has also quit working, which is another issue I'll have to figure out later.

This always happens after a patch. Have to wait for tugsoft to update UOA..and as for UOAMap...that program support stopped long ago...so we may have to wait for an independent person to fix it.. :( It's quite sad EA hasn't created their own map like UOAM...

Edit:
UOAM still works for me...course all the updated info won't be in there..

Z

Zambowow

This always happens after a patch. Have to wait for tugsoft to update UOA..and as for UOAMap...that program support stopped long ago...so we may have to wait for an independent person to fix it.. :( It's quite sad EA hasn't created their own map like UOAM...
Yeah no kidding! Well thanks for the help!

T

Torin Galka

UOAM should still work for the old lands as long as you don't let is update at start-up.

B

Beer_Cayse

Annnnndddddd .... did you look in the players forum at the UOA FAQ that is there? there is a post about disappearing macros that is EXACTLY this issue - especially if it is the datastream message.