• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UOAssist broken?

Guido_LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone else managed to get UOA to connect to their aceupdateserver, or even connect to the tugsoft website since this latest patch? I know the two programs are mutually exclusive, so the timing is probably coincidence - it's just that it's started messing up today.

I've re-booted the computer, modem and router, and still no joy. And yes, I can connect to the web, etc :)

B

Beer_Cayse

I'm at work (no gaming allowed) ... but I did get Tugsoft.com to respond in Firefox. Might just be an issue in connectivity.

Might want to do a tracert to see if you go thru Level3.net Washington (DC) nodes at all. If so, they may well be at 100% packet loss - thus causing your issues. It happens to me quite frequently.

Also, typically even if UpdateAce is not available you can wait it out and still can use UOA.