• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Mining] UOA Use Item Type

baxcir

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry if this has been covered, but I can't find it.

--Back to UO after a break and a new computer. Trying to rebuild my mining macros in UOA, but can not set tool to "Use Item Type". I right click and the option is there, but greyed out.

No problems setting targets to target last, or target relative.

Did I miss a change?

M

MoneyMaker

Realized the same thing a while back. Think that it had something to do with tugsoft no longer updating the UOA software. Its a huge pain in the butt.
The new KR is supposed to have intergrated macros that will take the place of UOA (or it might be SA, not sure).
Alot of people do not like the KR, but alot of people do like it. Personally from what I have seen, I think that the KR client was a step forward, with just a bit of stumble that is being corrected.

K

Kallie Pigeon

You can always do it all over again :) I think you can avoid that by clicking on set item targeting the tool, then use item type will become available again. My main computer can't play KR but I should be getting one that can in the near future.

Kariny

UO Lake Superior News Reporter
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I gave up on UOA and use the macros available in 2D. I use the target item and last target for one macro. The other I just use target item. Then I go and hit my spot I want to try to mine.