• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO Tea Party

C

Clair The Mystic

the boston tea party has taken place

time for the UO tea party.

time for everyone here to step up and declare independence

the time has come to cancel your account. they have NOT done the things we have demanded and now it is time for them to fail.

do it. push cancel. it's the only way we can take our game back.
SOOOOoooo...To take the game back, we stop playing. If we stop playing, they close the game down. So there is nothing to take back? Really? Great plan you have there. Everyone ends up with nothing.

I don't understand the logic of blowing something to hell in order to save it. If it's blown to hell, its GONE.

T

Tazar

They've done lots that I wanted lately... Carpets... New Quests... A Great new Dungeon that fits UO-Lore... Tailor Made Artifacts (Imbuing) and more.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got some worrying news for you.

It's not our game, it's their game. They allow us to play it on their servers for a fee.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unless you're a large EA shareholder, then it could be argued otherwise.

And Petra, in regards to your sig, just because some moron may take something offensively doesn't make everything they would be offended by is a troll.

B

Beer_Cayse

oh please ... go read the ToS would you? In short, all your base belong to them. Really ... YOU own nothing at all in the game. It is all property of Electronic Arts, right down to the very last little pixel lighting up your life (game or RL).

If you do not like the performance of the game, or its developers or marketing and cannot get satisfaction then by all means ... leave all your stufz at New Haven and quit.

Buh bye.