• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO Support email issues?

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone else having issues contacting UO Support?

I sent an email last week and again yesterday with no response. I know it can take a couple of days for them to get back to me but they usually send the automated message soon after the initial email. I have not gotten the automated message either.

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How's that working for you? ;)
HA! Not good...

I went OreoGL's route and sent an email to Bonnie.

In the past when I sent her emails, she has always asked if I sent it to UO Support first. I just assumed thats the way it worked.

Maybe she doesn't like cats. *points to Avatar*

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
HA! Not good...

I went OreoGL's route and sent an email to Bonnie.

In the past when I sent her emails, she has always asked if I sent it to UO Support first. I just assumed thats the way it worked.
Even then it might take a few days. Hopefully someone addresses it before they go on Christmas break for a couple weeks.

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sent an email to Bonnie and another to Support last week, no reply for either one. Are they on Holiday break maybe? Has anyone else gotten a reply in the last week form Bonnie or Support?

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Anyone else having issues contacting UO Support?

I sent an email last week and again yesterday with no response. I know it can take a couple of days for them to get back to me but they usually send the automated message soon after the initial email. I have not gotten the automated message either.
I couldn't dope out how to change CC expire date so I mailed support. My email went out 549 PM EST yesterday, auto-response 550 PM EST yesterday. Got actual email response 1035 AM EST today and resolved by 1230 PM EST today.

Like others, you may want to reach out to the higher-ups. My experience was a good one.

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I only know of two places to send an email mesanna and uo support.... Already sent multiple ones to each... Frustrating

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lil update. This must have something to do with my gmail account. I sent an email to support from another email account and got a automated reply back within a minute. I'm guessing they are not getting any of my gmail emails.

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So Bonnie replied to my Gmail email. Seems it was working after all.

The Lesson here?

Patience

Even if it takes several days. ;)