• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS UO Newsletter #4

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe they add new vet rewards in March
This is the release of vet rewards since 2015. The date listed is when notes were released and the pub is what publish they came in.

Nov 6 2015. pub 91
Nov 3 2016. pub 95
Jul 24 2017. pub 98.2
Feb 6 2019. pub 104
Feb 18 2020. pub 108

Based on recent years, February or March may be a good guess.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
This is the release of vet rewards since 2015. The date listed is when notes were released and the pub is what publish they came in.

Nov 6 2015. pub 91
Nov 3 2016. pub 95
Jul 24 2017. pub 98.2
Feb 6 2019. pub 104
Feb 18 2020. pub 108

Based on recent years, February or March may be a good guess.
1607725122529.png
This was in Novembers newsletter.

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
His daughter Kaelynn was interviewed on the news on TV talking about how the pandemic was affecting schools and such. She's SO grown up now! I met them at the Chicago town Hall meeting and she was still in a stroller.

He's on there with her.

I have passed on your message!

AND he responded...

View attachment 114505

That was awesome Larissa! Thank you

Arrgh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This year will be remembered as the worst one in history.
Just being honest when I say, the gifts from this game were the only ones I get during Christmas as I have no family left. I could always reminisce 20+ years back in this game to when it was loaded with people and a lot of great times in the last few years that I've been alone and logging on - just to check out the gifts. Now I've got nothing except just another damn day, am I allowed to say Go To Hades Mesanna? I hope your new server is as worthless as you are. I just logged in for the first time since Halloween looking forward to some gifts for Xmas after my paying for MULTIPLE accounts since the game launched and playing since beta to find out you've become even less reliable. Please retire.

To everyone else Merry Christmas.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
She can always break out another wizard clicky, elf like. Or not. @Arrgh Do not let this person ruin anything for you ever again. She knew exactly what she was doing, did it anyway. That is her problem not yours.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
*gives Arrgh a big hug* As the person on the other forum said, she is acting like a real Grinch, I'm betting she just forgot because NEW Shard etc. etc. but why can't she just for once admit she made a mistake and put it right! Surely the goodwill of your paying customers is worth something? Surely you can't just break with a 20-odd year tradition with no thought or explanation? Surely nobody asked for unfinished table legs from Santa...o_O