• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS UO Newsletter #16

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
... <snip> ...
Funny how players complain they want new ideas then those players ask the original ToT that we have done 3 times. Is it nostalgia? Seems those players are who they are making NL for.
It's because folks don't want to respec their characters for something new. A ToT repeat is very little work to get up to speed.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I'm thinking it's gonna be over land like original tot

Gotta say I doubt seriously they would do it over a land mass. I mean, folks would just lure the Paragon high end critters away and park them a good ways away. I don't see that as being an option... I mean they turned the Paragon feature on in the dynamic dungeon specifically to give the event some real badasses that HAD to be fought.

Just my opinion on it though... ain't like I profess to know it all
or that I can predict what the current batch of game runners will decide...
:)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's because folks don't want to respec their characters for something new. A ToT repeat is very little work to get up to speed.
These Dynamic events have caused me to make a few new templates and get skills up. So, I can relate to that. I found it fun.