• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO Needs Attention!

N

nomad707

i have been playing ultima online for just about 10 years now.
In my time of playing i have never felt the need to post Anywhere, for problems or issues the game is having, Or my thoughts on such.
It has come to my attention, That UO really needs some help. The economy is dieing and so is the playerbase. i remember a time when 20 people would camp a 7x7 IDOC house. Now there are available 18x18 plots flooding all facets. Brittain bank used to have 50+ - people at all times, Now, 0.

Doom used to be packed, 24/7. I can go on with the list.. but they all mean the same thing. You guys are obviously doing something wrong to drive away such a playerbase.(or not doing something right).

One thing that gets on my nerves the most.. is the housing timer.. you demolish your house, and it remains. This is truely aggrivating, annoying and inconvenient, as most of you would agree.

I love ultima online, and i would really like to continue playing. But it seems the older it gets, the more rediculous the expansions get. Not to mention UOKR looks like complete crap.

I intend for this post to be directed to anyone in a ea staff position, uo developers, ETC. CRACKDOWN ON DUPERS. Any server go to luna and you will see the most complete bullS***, As other posters in this same forum have gone over already.

Fix the game, instead of letting die horribly slow, Please.

-Ryan