• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO Modders Exchange upgraded

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've upgraded some of the software on the server that the Modders Exchange is running on. Please let me know ASAP if you notice any issues.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Found one:

Oops…
Trac detected an internal error:

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_youngest_rev'

There was an internal error in Trac. It is recommended that you notify your local Trac administrator with the information needed to reproduce the issue.

To that end, you could ==== How to Reproduce ==== While doing a GET operation on `/iconpackaging/new/`, Trac issued an internal error. ''(please provide additional details here)'' Request parameters: {{{ {} }}} User agent: `Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.13) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13` ==== System Information ==== ''System information not available'' ==== Enabled Plugins ==== ''Plugin information not available'' ==== Python Traceback ==== {{{ Traceback (most recent call last): File "/home/illandril/webapps/uomoddersexchange/lib/python2.4/Trac-0.12-py2.4.egg/trac/web/main.py", line 513, in _dispatch_request dispatcher.dispatch(req) File "/home/illandril/webapps/uomoddersexchange/lib/python2.4/Trac-0.12-py2.4.egg/trac/web/main.py", line 235, in dispatch resp = chosen_handler.process_request(req) File "build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/traciconexporter/web_ui.py", line 36, in process_request File "build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/traciconexporter/web_ui.py", line 85, in process_new AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_youngest_rev' }}} a ticket.

The action that triggered the error was:

GET: /iconpackaging/new/

TracGuide — The Trac User and Administration Guide

Making a new package in any of the sections gives this error.